fry's stores 360 HD-DVD PLAYER $39.99

Could someone possibly buy me a 360 HD DVD Player? I'll pay for shipping and a little extra to make it worth your time. Not sure exactly how you guys usually go about doing something like this but I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

EDIT: I slightly retract my statement, I might try and shop around myself but PM me if you'd be willing to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this deal when I went to frys last weekend. They had a whole gripload of HD-DVDs on sale as well...many of them good.

For those wondering, you can use the 360 player on your computer as an external drive and HD-DVD player as long as you have a player that can view them (corel windvd 9)

Picked 1 up today (as a backup) along with 2 HD DVD's. They had over 40 HD movies < 12$

If anyone can still find 1 of these at a kmart, you should immediately go buy a lottery ticket, this is a good deal. And don't forget the fact that it upscales, runs quiet and allows you to keep your game in the system. (I also like the fact you can eject the disc without turning on the 360)

how reliable are these HD DVD players? I don't want to buy HD-DVD's and have them be useless once the HD-DVD player breaks if it does.

very reliable they are worth it in fact buy 2 of them to have for a backup at that price i did and especially 9.99 hd-dvds you cant even beat that

bread's done
Back