Frys Tom Clancy's Spinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 (Now In Store Only) (YMMV BB PM)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
**EDIT: No longer available for shipping on the Fry's Website. They are still available in store. YMMV Best Buy PM via phone.

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803509?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin CE $70.00 + tax + shipping
http://www.frys.com/product/7803469?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I was able to PM this at Best Buy over the phone so I saved on the shipping cost. I figure the game trades in for around $40ish so about $30ish for the extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
NVM bahhhh BB is out of stock of 360 version and frys is out of ps3 version so he couldn't do it gah.

Also if you want BB to price match it now problem tell them your at zipcode XYZ whatever is a fry's location that has the game in stock. and that you want to ship it to your home addy. Only problem is it's a crap shoot since I can't get the #(%&@#*% fry's store locator thing to work.

I price matched mine by calling Best Buy Friday last week, got mine this morning, and so very pissed because the way it was shipped to me. There was stickers plastered over the actual box and every corner was dinged up. Every person that handled it knew exactly what it was and should have been protected better in a box. It's definitely going back and I'm getting another one. I just can't believe the person who shipped it...do they have any common sense? Anyone had this problem with their Best Buy order? Great deal for $70 bucks for those who got a perfect nice clean one.
Finally got mine today and like you, they just slapped stickers on the actual box. There was a major dent on the front of the box but it appears everything inside is intact. Not sure if I should make a fuss or not.

Finally got mine today and like you, they just slapped stickers on the actual box. There was a major dent on the front of the box but it appears everything inside is intact. Not sure if I should make a fuss or not.
I would definitely make a fuss about it because it should be packaged well inside a box. That's the warehouse person not using any common sense. Speak with a manager in the Gaming Department. She even agreed with me that it should be shipping in a box. Also, anyone that can see that on a doorstep and swipe it if they know what it is...then you would be SOL. If you don't want to tear up the outer sleeve cover I highly suggest using a hot hair dryer and some Goo-Gone to get the sticky residue off the box.

There are collectors who want this like me. It's a slap in the face to someone that wants one and can't get it. If you bought it at $70 dollars you should have waited a week or two because the standard edition is on sale at many places for $39.99-44.99. On top of everything the idiots at Best Buy warehouse aren't helping any because they aren't using any common sense when shipping items out. You'd be pissed if your item arrived in plain site on your doorstep with shipping stickers plastered over it...not once, not twice, and now a 3rd time I'm waiting for a package hoping it's not beat up and plastered with stickers. This kind of crap pisses me off.

I hope whoever took my Collector's edition at UPS is enjoying themselves because it's been listed as "lost". WHO THE fuck SHIPS A ITEM WITHOUT A BOX!?!?

Same damn thing. No outer box. I was lucky enough to get a almost perfect box but theres damn stickers on it. Good luck to those who are still waiting

Same damn thing. No outer box. I was lucky enough to get a almost perfect box but theres damn stickers on it. Good luck to those who are still waiting
Use a hair dryer on hot setting (stickers peel off easy) and Goo-Gone for the sticker residue...works really well. Best Buy sent me two of them like that as well, which I returned because who want a Collectors Edition plastered with stickers and a banged up slip cover. I complained about it to a supervisor, she understood my concerns, and sent a memo to the warehouse to put it in a box. The 3rd one arrived flawless and that's the way a Collectors Edition should arrive. It's bullshit that someone in the warehouse doesn't use COMMON SENSE and has no pride in their job by making a stupid careless mistake.

Going to try flying this plane today. Anyone know of some kind of dogfighting add on that cuts the engines for a second when hit (laser-based)? I swear I had seen something like that a couple of years ago.

bread's done
Back