Fry's Trilogy Sale $34.99 (5/25 - 5/26) In-store only

Dr.Zoidberg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Haven't heard this yet, but picked it from dvdirv on blu-ray.com forums:

icon1.gif
Fry's Trilogy Sale $34.99 (5/25 - 5/26)
Fry's has the following Blu-ray trilogies on sale for $34.99 on Monday and Tuesday May 25-26 only:

Starship Troopers
Spider-Man
Resident Evil
Underworld

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking Fry's has been killing it with deals. I'd never been to one before I took a roadtrip to Kansas this past winter and stopped at some along the way.

I got in on some deals I didn't even know were going on, haha.

I'd pick up Spiderman and Resident Evil at that price, even though I already have Spidey 3

[quote name='Demolition Man']Looks like this is in store only. Spider-Man trilogy comes up at $62.99.[/QUOTE]

Yup, was going to get the same thing. OP should add B&M to title.

i tried PMing at best buy, and they only gave me one (spiderman) at the 35. I thought they were 110% no? oh well...i drove a little further to fry's and picked up there instead.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']i tried PMing at best buy, and they only gave me one (spiderman) at the 35. I thought they were 110% no? oh well...i drove a little further to fry's and picked up there instead.[/QUOTE]

To get the 110%, you have to first buy it at Best Buy's full price, and then take it over to Customer Service to price-match. It's completely retarded, I know.

I found this out after PMing Iron-Man at $20. I asked the clerk about the extra 10 percent and she used some loose wording to get me to price-match it before buying. Won't make that mistake again :bomb:

thanx for the advice. I already picked up:

spidey
starship
resident evil.

the amount of time and effort it would take to save the ~13 jsut wouldn't be justified although i would want to.

NEXT TIME BEST BUY...NEXT TIME :booty:

bread's done
Back