FS: 1 year XBOX Live Subs. $20 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Title says it all. Dosn't matter how I got these, if you want them, it will be $20. I accept paypal only. For 'SHIPMENT' I can either scratch the code and e-mail it to you, or I will Snail Mail it out for an additional $0.50. Thanks

They are from the SC boxes.

ODD, if you have a tarde list, ill take a look at it. Not interested in much though.

[quote name='gizmogc']ODD, if you have a tarde list, ill take a look at it. Not interested in much though.[/quote]

Check my sig.

The SC box cards aren't really a years subscription. They only add a year on to the date you enter them in...not a year onto the end of your already existing subscription. So if you bought a sub five months ago and had seven monthws left and entered one of these codes today, your new subscription runs out one year from TODAY not one year from the end of the subscription you already paid for.

[quote name='loserboy']The SC box cards aren't really a years subscription. They only add a year on to the date you enter them in...not a year onto the end of your already existing subscription. So if you bought a sub five months ago and had seven monthws left and entered one of these codes today, your new subscription runs out one year from TODAY not one year from the end of the subscription you already paid for.[/quote]

then i guess you could hang on to the card until your sub is about to run out? or is there an exp date on the cards?

[quote name='loserboy']The SC box cards aren't really a years subscription. They only add a year on to the date you enter them in...not a year onto the end of your already existing subscription. So if you bought a sub five months ago and had seven monthws left and entered one of these codes today, your new subscription runs out one year from TODAY not one year from the end of the subscription you already paid for.[/quote]

You're wrong you did it wrong... that's what I thought at first too but it actually extended my account. I called 1-800-4MY-XBOX just to make sure.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='loserboy']The SC box cards aren't really a years subscription. They only add a year on to the date you enter them in...not a year onto the end of your already existing subscription. So if you bought a sub five months ago and had seven monthws left and entered one of these codes today, your new subscription runs out one year from TODAY not one year from the end of the subscription you already paid for.[/quote]

then i guess you could hang on to the card until your sub is about to run out? or is there an exp date on the cards?[/quote]

I too would like to know if there is an experation date.

There is no experation date on my card and if you paid for a year of Live and then add the card on Microsoft will credit your credit card, I entered one of the Splinter Cell codes when my dad bought the game and they credited my account 49.99 so it's good.

He is legit, I am the buyer and it successfully added a year to my account. I was due to expire on May 7th, it now says my Annual Renewal is "already paid for" meaning it will kick in on May 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back