FS: 1200 Wii / DSi Points $8 - CAGers Only! PAYPAL

jaksapple

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
For CAG Members only!

I'm selling 1200 Wii Points for $8 each. I have plenty of these lots in stock for now.

For each $8 purchase, you'll get six unique 200 Wii Point codes for a total of 1200 Wii Points (they stack together).

Send me a PM if interested. I will email or PM the points to you as fast as possible. Usually within an hour or less. I am online a lot. I can only take Paypal. Thanks. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid and got the codes right away. Awesome.
I just wish I knew they were all 200 point codes! My elbow is killing me from all the typing on the Wii! hahaha.
Thanks for the sweet deal!

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Paid and got the codes right away. Awesome.
I just wish I knew they were all 200 point codes! My elbow is killing me from all the typing on the Wii! hahaha.
Thanks for the sweet deal![/QUOTE]

Ruh roh! hehe

Well I did put in the description they were each 200 point codes.

;)

But yeah I hear ya lol. Thanks again.

Transaction was buttery-smooth and got my codes well within the hour. Not looking into typing in all those codes, but you can't beat the deal. Might pick some more codes once I get a paycheck in.

jaksapple is a very good seller- I paid for two lots of Wii points (total 2400 Wii points) through paypal about 20 minutes ago, and the seller sent my Wii points immediately through private message. I am using them to download some Wiiware games right now. Thank you for a great transaction, jaksapple.

[quote name='choral_music']Quick response, all good codes. $6 in free codes is alright by me. I may contact again later.[/QUOTE]

How is it 6$ in free codes?

$8.00 - $12.00 = $4.00... unless I am missing something. Please fill me in :)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']How is it 6$ in free codes?

$8.00 - $12.00 = $4.00... unless I am missing something. Please fill me in :)[/QUOTE]
You'll have to excuse me - I've got a worthless liberal arts degree :p
I bought 2400 worth and did poor math. I should've said $8.

[quote name='ajh2298']I will take 1 set if there are any available[/QUOTE]

Free Bump--Got my codes within 10 minutes of payment will buy more from this seller if needed.

Got my points and reedemed them with no problems. In fact, I received my points 3 minutes after submiting the payment which is pretty damn impressive considering it's 1:00 am. :)

bread's done
Back