FS:$150 Best Buy Gift Card for $140...Can give card number as soon as you buy!

Worldcup08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Whats going on guys

I'm needing some extra cash so I'm selling a $150 Gift Card (never used) to Bestbuy for $140. If you know you are going to buy something from Bestbuy, this can knock off a quick 10 bucks! As of right now I just want people with paypal.

If you want to use it online asap I can send the card number to you and you can use it right away. If not i'll ship through regular mail for free.

Also, even if you are going to buy something very soon and don't want to wait for the card to get delivered, you can still go with in store checkout online and use the giftcard online to pay for it, then just go to your store and get whatever you're buying!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the bump!

People should know that even if you are going to buy something very soon and don't want to wait for the card to get delivered, you can still go with in store checkout online and use the giftcard online to pay for it, then just go to your store and get whatever you're buying!

If you still have this in about a month's time (hopefully not, for your sake), I'll buy it from you. I'm in between jobs and can't really afford it now, so PM me if you still have it near the end of May.

Man, I've been roaming these boards for 5 years...I know what happens when someone goes null on a deal. How am I suppose to get some more feedback if no one trusts me? I'm not here to scam anyone.

bread's done
Back