FS:2 Months of Gamefly $5 shipped

avrame

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I recently recieved a lot of gamefly coupons for 2 months of gamefly for 2 games out at a time. I also recently found out that you need a new credit card in order to use the accounts :S. So I'm stuck with roughly 11 coupons which I can't use, since I only have 4 valid credit cards to my name.

Anywho, you need to create a new account to use the coupon, and you need a valid credit card to create an account.

Should you not cancel the account before the 2 months are up, you will be charged about $15 a month I believe for 2 games out at a time.

I will immediately email the instructions as well as code as soon as I recieve a payment.

Can I still use it if I already used one before? I know I will have to make a new account but I'm wondering if it won't work because of my address

Er, I think I' dbe up for one, but mind explaining it a bit more? Just straight 5 bucks to your Paypal then use a C.C. to sign up and that's it?

Lol, yep yep, as for having no posts here, I just scan the forums for stuff I'm interested in, then check ebay for it or stuff like that. I posted here a couple times when I wanted to get a gamecube, but I found one at a local pawn shop.

Anywhom, I'll explain the process. You can create a new account, but you need a new credit card for that. I've heard that you can create multiple accounts if you have multiple credit cards. I got all 15 of them because I recently bought a wii. In the time between when I paid for them and them getting to me door, I sold my Wii due to lack of money at college, so now I have a bunch of game rental coupons, and no system to rent games for.

One guy said that you can have 2 active accounts running to you at the same time, making it possible to have 4 games delivered to you a month. I haven't tried it, but I will as soon as another college break starts up.

As for my feedback, please check my ebay account:
avrilce

There, I have 10 of the coupons up for auction for $4 a piece if you don't trust me holding my end of the deal here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=110083061483&rd=1&rd=1

Oh yah, in response to celticjess' question, I've used two coupons so far. Same address. Just once for me, and once for my sis who lives in the same apartment as me since we both goto the same college.

Yah, this is for the code only. I'll write your name with sharpie on the coupon with the code I'll be emailing to you, then take a picture of it as well so that I have proof that the code I'm giving you came from a legit subscription card, and that the code was not given to multiple people, like what many people do on ebay.

INFO about your auction you should know you put

2-month subscription valid for new accounts only. If you have an existing account, you can create a new one to use these cards, however, a valid credit card is required to use this offer. Feel free to ask any questions prior to buying. Due to the nature of this type of item, upon receiving the item, there is no chance of returns or refunds

If you had an account with one of these coupons before you will not be able to use another one. Even if you change your email address and credit card info you will still not be able to use one. THey limit codes to one per household

Perhaps it's because I live in a apartment complex, but I've used 2 in the past, and I just tested out using another code yesterday, and it worked fine for me.

[quote name='avrame']Perhaps it's because I live in a apartment complex, but I've used 2 in the past, and I just tested out using another code yesterday, and it worked fine for me.[/QUOTE]

im shocked they worked for you. Gamefly must be letting them slide though again cause i know last summer they would cancell the accounts

there is a way to get past this though.

go out and buy a PO box

around here you can get po boxes for around 25 for 6 months
so

You can use a gamefly 2 month code (would cost you 42 normal)
You can use a 1 month netflix code (would cost 18 normal)
you can use a 1 month blockbuster code (would cost 18 normal)

78 bucks it would cost you for 25.

its just too bad post offices dont rent them for 3 months instead of 6.

i probally get another po box next month

8 coupons remaining. I just used one myself about a month ago, no probs so far, even though I don't have time to play the games they sent me :p

Anywho, the coupons work with a new cred card on a new account name. I've used a total of 3 coupons for myself, and have had no problems so far.

$5 paypal for one code.

bread's done
Back