FS: $20 Amazon Credit - WANT: PayPal $$

[quote name='Supreme']I have a very mild interest in Batman AA. Just curious, but what else would you want for it with Chaos Legion?[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything else. Maybe some other time. Let me know when you update.

Interested in your Nav Controller. I do have a copy of Kung Fu Hustle(sealed) on Blu-ray and some 10' HDMI Cables. I also have a single disc version of Cars on Blu-ray for trade also if you are interested.

Take look at my list for the ps move nav controller. Shoot me a pm if interested. I'm not really interested in trading vanquish for it.

bump fpr good move bundle deal.

man, when i wanted a move, not a single CAG had any for WEEKS (and this was earlier this year - probably in early march). now, i've seen plenty, but worse is that they are hard as heck to sell. back then, if i saw one listed, it was gone by the time the person pm'd me back. and forget finding a bundle back then. i had to trade/buy every piece seperately (except i got 2 move controllers from the same person, but got screwed, and therefore stuck with, a shoddy ps eye).

i wish sony would support it more. it's like it doesn't even exist to them, anymore. good price on a good bundle, bud. sucks noone's buying them up like they used to.

bread's done
Back