FS: $30 PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Sith Edition

darkpal245

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
I'm selling a brand new Star Wars the Force Unleashed Sith edition for the ps3 for $30. There are some holes on the shrinkwrap since it was in a clearance bin. I'll also consider trading it for a new copy of the following PS3 games:

Assassin's Creed + Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Resistance Fall of Man

They must be new and not be in the red case.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'll give you $40 for it, let me know if interested.[/QUOTE]

Dont be an asshole. Someone beat you to it.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'll give you $40 for it, let me know if interested.[/QUOTE]

this guy is in Canada so shipping is more and riskier. He shouldnt be stepping on other peoples toes if the game is already claimed.

[quote name='DAWG26']Dont be an asshole. Someone beat you to it.[/QUOTE]That's up to him, its not like I'm forcing him to take my offer.

[quote name='Arakias']this guy is in Canada so shipping is more and riskier. He shouldnt be stepping on other peoples toes if the game is already claimed.[/QUOTE]If the game has been claimed fine by me, but he hasn't said anything about it. Its not like I won't be paying extra for shipping anyway.

[quote name='maigoyume']That's up to him, its not like I'm forcing him to take my offer.

Maybe. But youre still acting like an asshole.

Apologies, I didn't mean to make it seem like that. Been looking for that game for over 2 years and you gotta admit its a killer deal.

Well, the just guy took off, and didn't say anything, I guess he found out, he can get all the assassins creed games + ninja gaiden, delivered to his door by Sgt. Nathan Hale himself, In exchange for this gem. LOL

bread's done
Back