FS: 50 Cent Blood on the Sand - $20

This game was actually very decent for what it actually was supposed to be.

It'll be ignored 'cause it has no trophies though, hahahaha.

the ps3 version is actually 50$ at best buy, that gives you an extra buck off when price matching compared to the 40$ game on 360...

save 1.15$ or get achievements ... LOL

Bought it for $30 a while back. Decent, but no replay value. If you're the type that beats games fast, might as well rent it, but otherwise $20 is a good deal. Either way, I'd say it's worth a shot.

so is it worth the 20 bucks, eben though youd beat it in a day
it costs like what 9 bucks to rent a game at blockbuster?

I just bought it and played 5 minutes. That game is ridiculous! Couldn't play more because I had other stuff to do but I think this is more of a rental than a purchase. Hope it's funny all the way ...

[quote name='Robotron2084']Saw this at Superstore just two days ago on a rack by the juice isle.....It was either $9 or $15.[/QUOTE]

Ooh I'll have to check for this next time I'm in there, thanks for the heads up.

Game is absolutely hilarious and over the top. I had a blast with it. Take it for what it is and you will love it.

For the skinny on $0.50:BOTS check out the always awesome Guardian reviewer Charlie Brooker on his newest show Gameswipe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=496-HyZi0oI

If you get hooked on Brooker like me, check out Youtube (or bittorrent) for the full special episode of gameswipe, or his several seasons of screenwipe or newswipe...

"where'd she go? that bitch who took my skull?"
---
Sam.

YO FITTY, HIT DAT BIGASS RAMP!

lol, friend and I rented it and coop'd it. Was fun and I got 1000/1000 in a week. It's not going to win any awards, but it was fun for what it is.

50 Cent Blood on the Sand confirmed at Superstore for $18.83

Other deals I saw:

Command and Conquer Red Alert 360: $9.99
Oblivion PS3: $18.83
God of War PSP: $14.99

bread's done
Back