FS: 60gb PS3 w/ Games/BR 2 Controllers all Orig. Packaging

fretster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
60gb PS3 with maybe 5 hours of actual game time played on it. Close to 10 hours of movies watched. All original cables, boxes, etc. I'll throw in a 6ft HDMI cable with it too since it doesn't come with one already. Receipt too. Should still be under warranty (it lasts a year, right?). I bought it around March of this year. Also included is an unopened Dual Shock controller. Came with it, just never had a need for it so it's been sitting in the box.

GT5: Prologue
Motorstorm
Metal Gear Solid 3 Pack (Ps2/Ps1 games)

28 Weeks Later
Black Hawk Down
Crimson Tide
The Guardian
No Country for Old Men
The Rock
Sunshine
Talladega Nights
Tears of the Sun

I bought it at Costco and can always return it there for full purchase price. I just honestly never play the damn thing. I do know if I return it there it usually just gets junked or something and would rather see a 60gb version go to someone who actually wants it as oppose to the garbage can. I just picked up a Canon 5D and could use the money sitting in this more towards that as oppose to a game system/BR player.

Would like to sell as a bundle, but am willing to part out to some extent; just ask me! I use FedEx Express to ship everything and will be "insured" for the total purchase amount.

Looking for $750 OBO via PayPal. This price inlcudes the PP transaction fee as well as FedEx Express 2Day shipping and insurance. I'm located in Seattle, WA if you'd like to do a local pickup.

Also for sale is a Silver bodied Canon Digital Rebel XT w/ original packaging as well as the Magic Lantern guide for it and a remote switch. Looking for $275 OBO shipped and insured. It doesn't come with any lenses, body only.

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump. Was looking for one like last week. Too bad you werent around at the time. Got 80GB instead. Anyways good luck selling it.

bread's done
Back