CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Up for sale is my 1 year old ASUS W3J.
Heres NBR's review on the laptop:
http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3053&review=W3J+Review

Specs are:
* Intel Core Duo "Yonah" T2500 2.0GHz
* 14" Wide XGA LCD (Native resolution of 1280x768)
* 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 667MHz RAM (upgraded from stock of 1x1GB)
* ATI Mobility x1600 256MB VRAM (512MB Hypermemory)
* 100GB 5400RPM Hard Disk Drive
* Built-In Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 A/B/G miniPCI
* 8x Super Multi DVD Burner
* 8-Cell Li-Ion Battery
* Built in Bluetooth
* 54mm PCI-Express Card Slot
* 3x USB 2.0 Ports
* 4 in 1 memory card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO)
* S-Video Out
* IEEE 1394 (Firewire) Port
* Comes with Windows XP Professional
* 13" (length) x 9.7" (width) x 1.18"-1.28" (height)
* Approx. ~5.4 LBS w/ US standard 8 cell and optical drive or ~5.0 LBS w/ US standard 8 cell and travelers drawers

Brief history of the laptop:

I bought this laptop late 2006 to replace my 3 years old desktop. This laptop is quite popular in this forum back then, and as i remember, it was quite hard to get one. I bought the laptop from a reputable asus retailer (www.geared2play.com).
I bought this laptop thinking that i am going to do a freelance work, it turns out that i got a job, in marketing, and the company provide me with a computer. So i rarely use this laptop. I only use this laptop to browse, check emails and watch some movies. In fact it never leave the house.
I also use a 24" DELL Ultrasharp at home (which i am thinking about selling as well if i get to sell this laptop, just shoot me a PM if you are interested), so the lcd is great condition as i only use it like 10 times.
I also use wireless mouse and keyboard, so the keyboard and touchpad on the laptop is perfect too. No scratch ding or whatever on the screen or the body.

This is a great laptop, portable and yet very powerful. I tried play some games on it WoW , the latest Need For Speed and Bioshock.... they all run perfect!

Price, Shipping, Feedbacks:
I am looking for $1,100 shipped using UPS/FeDex for the laptop plus everything it comes with(original box, extra bay etc etc) and a zeroshock notebook sleeve by shinza.

I never deal on this forum, but i am doing some business on eBay. I am a powerseller with 100% 256 positive feedbacks. You can check my feedback on ebay, my user id is yfou, you can send me a msg, just to confirm that it is my user id.

I am pretty firm on the price, and not interested on trading. The reason i am selling this is because i want to get a macbook pro.I have been wanting a mac laptop since the powerbook G4 days but i were never able to decide to pull the trigger and buy one (i was the 'new update next tuesday!!' kinda guy, so i was waiting waiting and waiting for like forever!). Now i think it's the perfect time to get one, so i need to get this laptop sold first before i can buy one.

Anyway shoot me an email at [email protected] or just PM me if you have any questions.

Method of payment
I accept paypal, but would prefer bank draft from a reputable bank. You send the money first and after the payment is cleared i will send the item. I am doing this is because i think i have a pretty good feedback on ebay and you can trust me on that.

Pictures:
IMG_9299.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

shinza-zeroshock-15-macbook-pro.jpg

Picture of the box,manuals cds will be addes later

Thanks for looking

bread's done
Back