[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option

Yes, you send payment to me.

For example:
If you want Battle for Azeroth, you send USD 37.49 my way and then I send the game to you as a Battle.net Gift to your e-mail.
I got that part but was just making sure you weren't charging an additional fee for the service / discount. Some people do that.

I got that part but was just making sure you weren't charging an additional fee for the service / discount. Some people do that.
No, since I pay for these item with Bnet Balance made from WoW Token these item doesn't cost me anything beside time required to farm the WoW Token.
That's where I profit.

May want to update the OP to read you can't do the pre-orders yet or you're gonna get flooded with asks about it until they make it possible. :)

May want to update the OP to read you can't do the pre-orders yet or you're gonna get flooded with asks about it until they make it possible. :)
Well, I can do pre-orders.. just not for WC3 Reforged. For example, I can gift the new Hearthstone expansion pre-order.
It's possible they will allow gifting down the road for WC3.

Either way, I don't mind people asking me if they are not sure something is giftable or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back