++++++++++FS: BRAND NEW Dell Inspiron E1705/9400 Laptop(Single Core): $1499++++++++++

toper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
(note to Mods: I didn't see anything in the sellers FAQ regarding sales of laptops...if the sale of this item is against the rules, I apologize)

For sale is a Brand New (In Original, Unopened Box) Dell Inspiron E1705/9400 (Single Core). This item is IN HAND and ready to ship IMMEDIATELY.

Specs are as follows:

- Inspiron E1705 Single Core;Intel® CoreTM Solo Processor T1300 (1.66GHz/667MHz FSB)
- Operating System: Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center 2005 Edition backup CD
- LCD Panel: 17 inch UltraSharpTM Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLifeTM (BEST OPTION)
- Memory: 1GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz
- Hard Drive: 100GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Combo/DVD+RW Drives: 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability
- Video Card: 256MB NVIDA® GeForceTM Go 7800 (BEST OPTION)
- Network Card: Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
- Primary Battery: 53 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
- Wireless Networking Cards: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Mini Card (54Mbps)
- Limited Warranty, Services and Support: 1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr At-Home Service, and 1Yr HW Warranty Support (purchased Feb 2006)

I am a computer consultant who ordered this item for a client, who later decided to purchase a different system. I do not want to pay the shipping and restocking fees to send this back to Dell, so I am offering it here at a lower than break-even cost...my loss is your gain.

I am asking for $1499 + shipping for this item. A similarly configured system retails for $1957 (before tax/shipping) on Dell's website (as of 2/10/2006). This item is priced to sell (price is FIRM, no trades).

I am a longtime lurker at these forums...this is my first attempt at a sale here, but not my first online sale (so please, no scams...I've seen them all, trust me). For protection of both parties, I can only accept Paypal for this item and ship to a confirmed address. I am an Ebay Powerseller (username: christophercailao) with HIGH feedback. Local pickup in the SAN FRANCISO BAY AREA is welcome.

Feel free to PM me here or at Ebay with any inquiries. Also, if you would like to PM me a contact phone number, I would be more than happy to call any prospective buyers to discuss a possible sale over the phone. I would like to deal with buyers in the continental USA only...Thanks for Looking!!!

Christopher

Witih 0 feedback, I'd be very surprised any CAG wants to buy a $1500 item with paying first. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to send it first.

Good luck with it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Witih 0 feedback, I'd be very surprised any CAG wants to buy a $1500 item with paying first. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to send it first.

Good luck with it.[/QUOTE]

I understand the concerns...that's why I've listed my ebay info. I will bend over backwards to accommodate any interested/potential buyers, but I must insist on payment by Paypal and shipment to a Confirmed address.

Thank you.

bread's done
Back