FS: Complete Shuttle Computer System

Slackers Rule

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I haven't been here in a while, but I return to sell my primary gaming rig. I need the money to upgrade, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

I have heatware under Thermite Paste, which is my username at another forum.

I've decided to part it out since I haven't been getting much offers. Here's the updated list.

FS:

HP Jornada 680 + Extras - $100 Shipped OBO
Comes with Wireless card, and a 256mb CF card. Has microsoft office, and windows CE 3.0. Also has the charger, but no base station.

Sigh... I parted out my Shuttle PC.

Sapphire X1600Pro 512mb AGP = $85 Shipped
-Comes with the box, and all the accessories. Has HDTV output.

Athlon XP 2800+ - $55 shipped
-No heatsink, bare processor.

Corsair Value 1gb DDR400 - Sold!
-No sticker, has a black heatsink on.

Kingston Hyperx DDR333 256mb - $20 shipped
-I have two of these.

Shuttle SN41G2BV3 - $150 shipped
-Case is in good condition with a few minor scratches, which should be visible in the pictures below. Comes with Case, Motherboard, ICE cooling set, and 250w Shuttle PSU.

Shuttle 300watt Silentx PSU - $60 shipped
-Good condition, will power most current cards.

Lite-On 16x DVD burner - $30 shipped
-I'm not sure if this does dual layer or not, here's the newegg link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827106017

60gb WD hard drive - $25 shipped
-IDE, 7200 rpm

(PVR card not included)

Great deal, I was going to buy it but I wanted a new one since everything I touch breaks so I need a warranty. I know Slackers Rule in person and can vouch that the computer was kept in good shape and adult owned.

[quote name='Ginsburger']someone should jump on this. I have a similar machine (that I'm on right now) and love it. Although I would bump the price down a bit[/quote] Yeah, I just lowered it a little bit. XD

bread's done
Back