FS: Dreamcast Collection

Ricochet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
EDIT: 12/3/07 - Prices have been added since all inquiries for buying the entire lot have gone through. Even so, I'd still rather sell this as a bundle. Thanks!

OP: So after much deliberation, I've decided to sell off my Dreamcast collection. I never play the thing anymore and doubt I ever will, so it's time to ship them off to greener pastures. All the items listed are mint and complete unless otherwise noted, and I'm only taking Paypal (no trades, sorry, need the cash for the holidays).

Whatever is left after a couple of weeks is going to ebay. I thought about just throwing it all up there, but since CAG has been good to me, I wanted to let everyone here take first wack at it.

EDIT: After a few inquiries regarding selling the entire bundle, I've decided to try and go this route. I'll post, more or less verbatim, what I've sent those who expressed interest thus far:

I did some research for the past hour or so using a website called terapeak.com, which calculates the average selling price of certain items on ebay. I used this to figure out the value of the lot, which rang to about 600 dollars (you can thank a few of the rarer games, such as Under Defeat and Seaman, for that). This price was after I lowered the average price a bit for each game since I'm selling it on CAG. I tell you all this so you can see for yourself that I'm not trying to highball anyone; that this is the approximate value of the lot, and so you can see for yourself. I'm trying to be as honest and as fair as possible.

That said, I understand that the "deal" in selling items in a lot is that most of the items go for far less than what they originally go for by themselves. Given that I already took money off the selling average of the game, and that the price I came to would be it's shipped price, 600 is a pretty good deal.

However, its the holidays, and I freaking love CAG, as it's done so much for me. That said, I'm willing to let the entire lot go for 500 dollars shipped, or best offer, with insurance and delivery confirmation. To emphasize the value alone, the two mint agetec contollers in box, Under Defeat, the official maracas, and Seaman go for $245, or about half, as much alone.

I know this sounds like a sales pitch, and that's because it sort of is. I understand that this is cheap ass gamer, but I find this an very fair price for a very nice lot. I also have great feedback through iTrader here, and my ebay feedback is pristine (ebay ID: individualchange).

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I just wanted to put this all out on the table and be as honest and clear as possible. If you have any questions just send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for your interest, and have a great holiday!

If you need pictures or more info, just let me know.

Prices already include shipping within the United States.

Crazy Taxi - $4
Crazy Taxi 2- $4

Chuchu Rocket! - $5
Dead of Alive 2 - $7
Evolution - The World of Sacred Device - $5
Evolution 2 - Far Off Promise - $4
Grandia II - $15
The House of the Dead 2 - $10
Jet Grind Radio - $5
Marvel Vs Capcom - $22
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - $25
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - $2
Outtrigger (missing manual and back insert) - $1
Phantasy Star Online - $5
Power Stone - $20
Power Stone 2 - $30
Record of Lodoss War - $20
Samba De Amigo (two copies) - $10 a piece
Seaman (with Mic and box) - $30
Skies of Arcadia - $20
Shenmue - $25
Sonic Adventure - $15
Sonic Adventure 2 - $20
Soul Calibur - $12
Space Channel 5 (sealed) - $5
Star Wars Episode 1: Racer (no back insert) - $3
Test Drive Le Mans - $4
Under Defeat (Sealed Japanese Game) - $40
World Series Baseball 2k2 - $2
Web Browser 2.0 - $1

2 Agetec Controllers in Box - $45 each
Official Sega Maracas for Samba de Amigo with box - $50
Chacha Maracas for Samba de Amigo with box - $20
3 Official Controllers - $4 a piece
2 Official VMUs - $3 a piece
1 System w/cables (no box)- $15

Thanks for looking!

Do you have a ballpark figure for Samba de Amigo and Official Maracas?

I've always been interested in trying this title out for myself.

Interesting in the following (especially Samba and the controllers), shoot me a price via PM? :

Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Power Stone
Power Stone 2
Samba De Amigo (two copies)
Skies of Arcadia
Shenmue
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Soul Calibur

Official Sega Maracas for Samba de Amigo
Chacha Maracas for Samba de Amigo
1 Official Controllers
1 Official VMUs

Nice bundle....hope you get what you're looking for. If I had some cash, I'd be all over Powerstone 2, Grandia II, and the Agetec sticks.

Morning bump.

Got a good amount of inquires from people wanting to buy the entire bundle. Currently I'm figuring out a price range for the whole thing, and then will PM those that PM'd me in the order that I received them. If no one bites, I'll update the original post with prices for everything.

Again, thanks for the interest!

[quote name='ninjaridebikes']free bump for being a rad seller.[/quote]

Thanks!

Well, some stuff has been picked up already, but there's plenty left over! Have at it!

Bump.

Phew, there goes almost everything. Sorry if I haven't replied to some PM's; it was getting kind of crazy with the amount that were coming in, and the amount of stuff that was being shipped. Updated the list to show what's left (still some good stuff! Shenmue! Lodoss! Grandia!)

bread's done
Back