FS - DS Lite Black (Onyx) BNIB

gsrce

CAGiversary!
I have 2 Black (Onyx) DS Lite's available to sell. $150. each plus shipping. They'll be gone quick, so pm me, with your msn or aol name if you want to talk right away, or leave a reply here, and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks =)

Ebay is running a $15.00 off any purchase made using paypal if you sign up for it ahead of time. I'll post the item on ebay for $30. BIN if someone wants to buy it, and then you'll essentially get $15.00 off of the $150. price.

Let me know if you're interested =)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']why would u sell something almost 20 dollars over retail?[/quote]

Onyx units are out of print.

As a warning, you will meet a LOT of hostility from the CAG community if you try to sell anything here for anywhere near its current Ebay value.

I once had the audacity to try to sell PS3 systems for $1000 with free shipping when the Ebay value was still $1,300 and the response was far from positive.

In other words, brace yourself.

[quote name='gsrce']Onyx units are out of print.[/quote]

I just picked on up from Best Buy last Sunday Feb 5th. So they can't be out of print, they had the black, white and pink ones available. They didn't last long but they were available.

Onyx Lites aren't out of print, just unavailable in high-traffic regions. They're very much in-print and it's the old law of high demand and limited supply.

Now, the fat DS systems are out of print, from what I hear.

Not out of print. Expect a big shipment soon. If you're interested in conducting a fair trade plus some cash, please check my list. ;)

bread's done
Back