FS: DS Lite, Bluetooth, Old School PC games, and XBOX games

pat87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I'm going to start off by mentioning that even though this is my first attempt at trading here, it's not my first time trading on a forum. I have heatware at http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45961 .
Also, I do buy and sell at ebay quite a bit as well :http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fatpat268&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Anyway, the only trades I'm really looking for is Paper Mario (GCN) and maybe a few other GCN games. Other than that, I'm looking mostly to sell.

DS Lite (white) - $113 Shipped
The lite has a hori screen protector on both the top and bottom, and comes with a retractable stylus (along with the two original stylii). Bought this when the ds lite launched, and I found my self not playing it as much as I would've have liked.

Azio Slim USB Bluetooth Dongle - $8 Shipped

I bought this for my wiimote as an impulse buy, and after playing with it for about 30 minutes, I realize I have no use for it. Still like new.

GAMES
-------

Everything under the xbox section is complete (game, box, manual) and in good condition, unless stated otherwise. Most games under the PC section are disc only, unless stated otherwise. All prices are shipped, and for multiple games, deduct $1 from the total for each additional game (ie... 2 games-deduct $1, 4 games-deduct $3, etc). If you want to purchase more than five games, pm me about it and I'll give you an even better deal.

PC
Baldurs Gate The Original Saga (includes Tales of the swords coast expansion and the soundtrack cd) - $9
Command and Conquer Red Alert - $5
Nuclear Strike - $5
Red Faction (Comes with jewel case and manual) - $6
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - $7
Sid Meier's Gettysburg! - $6
Simcopter - $5
Sim City 2000 - $6
Theme Hospital - $8

XBOX

Splinter Cell - $7
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - $11

Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted.

I'm looking more to sell than trade because I have very little that I actually want right now (I've been clearing out all my systems except for my 360 and wii).

Thanks for the offer though.

Would you be able to do anything with a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (PS2), Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (PS2), and Viewtiful Joe (PS2) for that DS Lite?

(MvC2 has been running for around $65-80 on eBay I think.)

heyyyy...i was wondering...do you have any extra hori screen protectors lying around?i have been looking everywhere for one,but nobody in killeen carries them...i bought one of those pelican ones,but as soon as i opened it every piece of dust fleww all over it,and when i wiped it all off it had scratches everywhere..and then it had smudges to...

bread's done
Back