FS: DS, PSP, PS3, 360 games! Imports/Shmups and more!

gameboy.gif
GameBoy - $4http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=79729
gameboycolor.gif
GameBoy Color - $5

[quote name='Aegith']
Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact end time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late on 4/26/2010 or possibly even very early on 4/27/2010. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, nothing further will count.
[/QUOTE]

Quoted from Rules.

[quote name='The Color Chris']Thats a sick pick up for a fat if you do win[/QUOTE]

yep, I bought one a few years ago for $35 I think and still going strong. Just hope he closes this up soon.

Sega Saturn Arcade Pro - Allows import play - - $19
Dai-Guard - $9
Final Fantasy VIII Limited Edition OST - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 - - $31

[quote name='sabanoo']Thousand Arms - $25.50[/QUOTE]

Thousand Arms - $30

qyecs9.jpg

They're waiting where we can't see, I can feel it :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']Thousand Arms - $30[/QUOTE]

Damn you must be watching this thread like a hawk...I changed that bid to $26 literally 2 seconds after I posted it...

[quote name='sabanoo']Damn you must be watching this thread like a hawk...I changed that bid to $26 literally 2 seconds after I posted it...[/QUOTE]

Tabbed browsing and ADHD are a potent combination ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Tabbed browsing and ADHD are a potent combination ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha no doubt. Figured I'd give this a few free bumps before it ends.

almost considered bidding and final fantasy anthology, have yet to really play either games which is just sad, started FF6 years ago at a friends house once.
anyways nice gamecube and congratulations to the winners

Bump, still need an answer about the shipping to a different place. I'd want odst to come to the address on my paypal account and the ps2 to another place but want to verify with you first.

Hey, I'm out of town and for some reason I can't pm on my iPhone (anyone else ever had this problem?). Not sure why. I'd like to talk to you about shipping before I pay. I will try to get access to a computer tomorrow. I will pm you then. Sorry for the inconvienence.

rather surprised to see the PS2 go for so low

I would have bid more but didn't really want a 30001 model and ended up winning one on eBay for slightly more that even came with a network adapter :shock:

i sent my payment as well last night. please keep me informed as to when shipping will occur. no rush, i realize these things can be time consuming. thanks :)

bread's done
Back