FS: DS/Wii/PS2 (MadWorld, Zelda, more), WANT: PayPal ***EMERGENCY SALE***

Brodieman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Need to unload all of these games urgently before I'm kicked out of my house, lose my insurance, and have other bad things happen to me! I am not looking to trade at all, only cash money (in non-CC PayPal form).

All prices have been essentially drawn out of a hat, and I realize I've probably reached on more than few. They're all completely negotiable, so shoot me a PM me to talk prices and take advantage of my desperation.

$3 shipping charge will be added to all game orders under $25. Orders $25 and over receive free shipping.
All items shipped USPS.

First and foremost, a Wii console, in used but pristine condition with no damage or other problems to speak of. This is a launch Wii that I personally waited in line for. It has been exceptionally well taken care of. I still have the original packaging, as you can see, whether or not you want that is up to you (additional shipping charges obviously apply). Included with the system are a Wii Remote and Nunchuk, all standard connections, and component cables. I've downloaded 13 Virtual Console and WiiWare games to the system. They are:

Sin & Punishment (N64), Super Metroid (SNES), Blazing Lazers (TG16), Super Star Soldier (TG16), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Kid Icarus (NES), Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES), StarTropics (NES), Punch-Out!! (NES), World of Goo, Bit.Trip Beat, ArtStyle Cubello, Defend Your Castle.

I would prefer to bundle the system with the following games: Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Zack & Wiki, Boom Blox, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I am asking $300 + shipping (probably $12-15) for the whole thing. The price is negotiable. I am open to breaking up the bundle and selling the system standalone as well as games individually.

ebaywii1.png

Additional pictures:
ebaywii2.png

ebaywii3.png

ebaywii4.png

Now to the games. All of these games are complete and in absolute top shape, unless otherwise noted (applies mostly to the PS2 games).

iconds.gif
NINTENDO DS
iconds.gif

Advance Wars: Dual Strike - $15
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin - $12
Elite Beat Agents - $10
Hotel Dusk - $10
Geometry Wars Galaxies - $10
Mario Hoops - $12
Meteos - $7
Metroid Prime Pinball - $10
Nanostray - $7
Phoenix Wright - $14
Phoenix Wright Justice for All - $12

Sonic Rush - $10
Space Invaders Extreme - $10
Tony Hawk's American Skateland - $8

iconwii.gif
NINTENDO WII
iconwii.gif

MadWorld - $25
Zelda: Twilight Princess - $25

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2
iconps2_r2.gif

Burnout Takedown - $6
Rogue Galaxy - $10 (minor case wear)
Shadow of the Colossus - $16 (sticker residue)
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - $6
Star Ocean 3 - $10
Wipeout Fusion - $5 (some sticker residue)
Xenosaga - $8

cag1.png

cag2.png

cag3.png

cag4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back