FS: Epic Haul of Playstation RPG's

rocray

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Someone traded them all in to a local retailer. Luckily I got to them first!
I want to sell this as a set.

509_b5.jpg

UPDATE!!!!
I actually frogot 4 games guys... They slipped out of the bag under my passenger seat.

They are
Suidoken 2
Grandia
Saga Frontier 2
Thousand Arms

And those are all also mint, compete.

Anyone wanna buy them all? I sold Vanguard Bandits, but everything else is here.
500 + shipping

539_reciept.jpg

what the hell is bull moose? Man why dont i have any stores that sell crap like that.. was it a pawnshop or something? The cases all look to be in good condtion

[quote name='Ash Burton']^^ What the heck, someone paid $500? I gotta start selling like this.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you would have a relatively difficult time pulling $500 even selling individually for those.

[quote name='Ash Burton']^^ What the heck, someone paid $500? I gotta start selling like this.[/QUOTE]

It's worth close to that much if you sold them individually; somebody willing to play the market probably could get a few games for free.

Yup. Suikoden alone can easily fetch $80. Nice haul OP.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Yup. Suikoden alone can easily fetch $80. Nice haul OP.[/QUOTE]

Suikoden II can yes. Suikoden isnt as rare. I am envious of that haul. I'd be willing to buy Suikoden II and Vaguard bandits. Unfortunately I already own pretty much the rest of those that interest me out of that haul.

bread's done
Back