FS:Far Cry 3(360), RDR GOTY(360) HD-dvd player cheaply priced, SC:Conviction CE

lbanks21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Looking to sell at the moment, don't really have any wants other than paypal or amazon gc. Prices are listed if there isn't a price, throw me an offer because most likely I just want to let it go for cheap. Wanted to give CAGs a first shot before these go up on ebay.

Please PM with an offer thanks

HAVES:

Paypal

Games
-:360:FarCry 3(complete) $35 shipped
-:360:Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition(complete) $23
-:360:SC:Conviction CE(comes with everything except USB flash drive) $15

Accessories
:360:Xbox 360 Pelican Vertical Stand/Cooler
:360: HD-DVD player add-on Comes with Original box and manuals and King Kong HD-DVD.

HD-DVD
:hd: Transformers (2 Disc Edition) Willing to throw this in with the HD-dvd add-on

Misc
Logitech 2.1 Speaker system with subwoofer(will send pics if you are interested)

WANTS:
:360:
-Amazon GC
-Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bryenfury']more info on the 360?
HDMI, Year manufactured...[/QUOTE]

Ahhh sorry I forgot to put all that. No HDMI, this xbox 360 was purchased 2007, 2009 got RROD sent it in to get it fixed. Still works like a beauty, I was using it until last december. The reason there's no A/V cable is I travel from time to time and it's good to have HDMI, Composite and VGA just in case. I'm trying to sell it asap because it's just taking up space and I'd rather it be used by someone than lying around. I could throw in a game or 2 with it if you are interested.

[quote name='CagGrenade']I would sell you splinter cell and mass effect 2[/QUOTE]

shoot me a pm and let's talk price.

[quote name='kburns10']Free bump for returning my PM earlier and for living in ATL! I was living there before I moved out here.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir for the free bump and now here is my bump and more items pending :D

[quote name='X BRO 420']nope but it says it has some Game stop stuff or something[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, looking for the GOTY edition but thanks for the interest and bump

bread's done
Back