FS/FT: (10/05): Added FF7 GH. Been away for awhile.

gmoney1234567890

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
G$ is BACK!

XBOX 360:
BK games
Media remote (one packed in with console)
Halo 3- Legendary Edition (can split up the stuff, so if you want only the game and bonus discs, thats fine)

PS:
***Final Fantasy 7 (GH, at the moment. Looking for black label copy. It's around somewhere...)

XBOX :
Max Payne 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta (no manual)
HD COMPONENT CABLES

OXM DEMO DISCS (all slim dvds)

42-44

GC:
Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition (Would need something really good to trade for)
MP2: Echos (no manual)

DS/GBA:
-Sonic Rush
-Pheonix Wright 1 and 2

PSP:
Daxter
Family Guy UMD

Dreamcast:
1.AirForce Delta-CD ONLY
2.Armada- CD ONLY
6.Evolution- CD ONLY
9.Maken X- CD ONLY
10.NCAA College Football 2K2
14.Sega Bass Fishing- CD ONLY
17.Test Drive V-Rally
18.Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
19.Unreal Tournament
20.Vanishing Point
21.Virtua Tennis

PC (only game disc and case unless noted):
-Pitfall
-Earthworm Jim
-Escape From Monkey Island-Disc 1 (will throw in with any other PC deal)
-Star Wars: Jedi Knight
-Star wars: Behind the Magic (comic with instruction manual)
-Under a Killing Moon
-Pandora Directive

MANUALS:
Virtua Fighter 2
Marvel vs capcom (PS1)
Gran Turismo 1 and 2
Virtua Tennis

MISC:
-EGM #146 (FFX Limited Edition). Sealed and unread.
(http://i1.tinypic.com/n2xwg9.jpg)
(Note: Any "blemishes or cuts" are from the plastic the mag is in, not the magazine itself (e.g. the line going through Tidus' leg on the left).
-Super Mario Bros comic book (http://www.valiantcomics.com/valiant/issue.asp?cn=1350
-Super Mario Toys for Bowser and Wario
-Atari Lynx System-It turns on, but I don't have any games, and it might not work.-All youd need to pay for is shipping if you really want it.
-Mike Tyson's PunchOUT!! (NES)-comes in black plastic sleeve
*******************WANTS*****************************************
$ is always nice

Ps2:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Guitar Hero 80s
Odin Sphere

360:
Dead Rising
Stranglehold
army of two
dark sector

Misc:
-Halo Graphic Novel

-Manuals-
Skies of Arcadia Legends, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crackdown, MP 2: Echoes; Would be willing to trade some DC games for these.

Will Check Lists

most of them are used but are in cases and scratched (no mint conditioned or unopened games). Some are missing their instruction booklet and a few are disc only (the crappiest titles on the list mostly) which I will put in a CD case anyhow. They all work in my DC, except for RE:CV, which I noted above.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']noone wants resident evil 4 for ps2 new? or SOTC? or Half-Life 2? These games are just sitting here.[/QUOTE]

That's the saddest thing I've read all day! See anything on my list for RE4?

I'm interested in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I'm Canadian too so shipping shouldn't be bad =) I can pay using PayPal. If you can find the manual for Skies of Arcadia: Legends, I'd like that too =)

changed a few things. Sorry to anyone I didn't PM back. It's been a hard week both on myself and my computer, and it kept screwing up PMsI tried to open up. Still, I'll do my best to PM everybody back.
Thanks,
G$

My PM box and threads suddenly seem to be empty, so if anyone PMed me and didnt hear back thats why. Hopefully it switches back and I get everything back soon.

changed a few things. Want a GC system for my friend. I apologize for the inconvenience in shipping or slow replies right now for anyone I deal with, especially SMMM. Hope everyones patient.

bread's done
Back