FS/FT: (2) $200 VISA Prepaid Card - PICS INCLUDED!

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For Sale I have up (2) Brand New $200 VISA Debit Prepaid/Gift Card - AllAccessGift.com

-Works just like a credit card, you CAN register it under your Personal Info Online (Optional). You can use it at a real store, can use it online, works anyone where a "VISA" logo is promoted.

I am Paypal verified with 41 Paypal Feedback Score. Will ship this item, or pm, buyer's choice.

Will go first, if you seem reliable.
Price:

Taking Offers at the moment. But I will accept either PAYPAL or MONEY ORDERS.

I don't expect you to buy this for $200 Straight, but I still need a good offer, because this isn't a gift card to a specific store, it will work anywhere, and is as good as cash.

Pictures:

I need to save money for a car. I can't pay the guy with a bunch of gift cards lol ;) Even though it would be fair, but he said cash, he even declined checks.

Can't you just go to an ATM and just withdraw it ? I mean it is a debt card. Maybe go to store and get cash back ?

The links for the Pictures don't work. They just point to imageshack mainsite .

No you can't, trust me I've tried. You can also read their TOS at allaccessgift.com, and they say they don't do withdraws.

Maybe I CAN get cashback at stores? But then I don't want to make it like a $190 Card. I want to keep it its value, so it stays new.

bread's done
Back