Fs/ft: 360 games and accessories, Slim Ps2System, Games, Dvds, And More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump Bump Bump.

All pm's have been replied to, motorola headset is now on hold for "rayray0613" for Resident evil 4, yesss!

Hey sorry for the delay. I'm interested in a ps2 memory card. My sealed Edward Scissorhands SE for one of your extra memory cards? LMK.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Hey sorry for the delay. I'm interested in a ps2 memory card. My sealed Edward Scissorhands SE for one of your extra memory cards? LMK.[/quote]

I'm thinking about it, I'll let you know.

[quote name='joevan']:shock: impressive list - CML for the 6102 if you ge tthe chance :D[/quote]

I sent you a PM. :)

mrblinG22: I will do both for 16.00 shipped. GTA: San Andreas I bought about a week ago, and played it tops 4 times since, all orignals etc.

alright ill do 16 shipped, i dont have paypal. accept money orders? also are the items in good condition? if they are in good condition, and you accept money orders and are willing to send first then pm me, thanks.

[quote name='mrblinG22']alright ill do 16 shipped, i dont have paypal. accept money orders? also are the items in good condition? if they are in good condition, and you accept money orders and are willing to send first then pm me, thanks.[/quote]

Sorry for the double-post didn't see this.

Both are in excellent condition, however like most I'd prefer payment up front for the items I sell, so sorry I would rather hold onto my games or send once I recieve payment. As you can see, I'll be getting some feedback within the couple days and be right there where you are. :)

Thanks.

Sent you a PM, sorry but would prefer to do it that way. If your still interested in the near future, let me know.

Bump - I want xbox 360 games, and paypal. Everything on my list I need to get rid of.

Bump, if I can't get anyone to want these, they will all be traded in at EBgames tommorrow, all ps2 and xbox games.

Updated since my trip to EB, as well as some new wants.

I'd like a Game Boy Advance SP or Nintendo DS Lite.

[quote name='Josef368']made offer and was very rude.[/quote]

Lmao, he lowballed and got pissed that I didn't accept?

Get over it buddy.

Sorry, I didn't see anything.

I seen you had "cash" under available if you'd like to make a cash offer, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks! :)

Quitox & Theone didn't see anything sorry.

Mistunderspoken - I can take pics of it actually working, it does not come with the orignal box, I've had it for about 3 months top. You can shoot me a offer via PM, or let me know if you have a Gamecube bundle up for trade.

Supreme, I'm sorry I totally forgot.

halochic- i am interested in:
:360: Xbox 360 :360:
-Dead Rising
-Condemned: Criminal Origins
-Hitman Blood Money

Accessories:

-Wireless Controller
-Play and Charge Kit (new)

what gc games were you interested in?

PM'd back.

I really want some Nintendo consoles, and handhelds. Gameboy Advanced SP, and a Nintendo DS Lite, gamecube, and a SNES.

Any mario games for any of those systems, and a few others.

I'm also interested in TV Boxsets right now.

Let me know if we can work anything out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back