dfg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
244 (100%)
Legendary Axe 1,
Vigilante,
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones,
and Dungeon Explorer.

They're all in the original, unique black and orange jewel cases but not the original box/packaging, picked up from a garage sale last summer.

I don't have a TG16 system, so I have no idea if they work or not, but I plan on taking them to a store that deals in classic systems, VideoGames Etc. in the Chicagoland area, to have them checked out and priced.

Also, if anyone has any idea what these things are worth and could let me know ahead of time, that'd be cool.

Pictures available upon request.

TG16 range in value between $5-25 depending on the game you have. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones was the default pack-in game and is the most common to find.

Dungeon Explorer, an RPG dungeon crawler, seems to be the rarest of your bunch. I believe you could easily fetch $10-15 for that or Legendary Axe, depending on the HuCard and manual's condition.

Hope this helps!

A.

[quote name='Example']TG16 range in value between $5-25 depending on the game you have. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones was the default pack-in game and is the most common to find.

Dungeon Explorer, an RPG dungeon crawler, seems to be the rarest of your bunch. I believe you could easily fetch $10-15 for that or Legendary Axe, depending on the HuCard and manual's condition.

Hope this helps!

A.[/quote]

You, sir, are teh awesome. Cheers!

bread's done
Back