FS/FT: Blazblue LE and other sealed 360/mint ps2 games

theloserboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
My main want right now is MONEY!

UPDATE 9/05/09: Apologies, have been swamped lately, and I ended up clearing my pm list, so if I didn't reply to you, please re-send the pm. Thanks! also, added the blazblue artbook. it is available with or without the game.

READ THIS FIRST:
While I appreciate free bumps, Do not leave an offer on this thread without also pming me. I do not check this thread frequently and so i may miss your post and end up trading/selling away the item you had requested here.

I set my prices to what I believe is under the market price and/or what the item is currently going for on ebay. If you found a place thats selling it for less, let me know and i'll lower the price.

I WILL check lists. Actually I prefer checking lists to specific offers so please link me to your trade lists!

I know its not much, but heres a list of stuff that i have up for trade (preferred) or sale.

If our deal involves any cash you MUST have a paypal account or I will NOT trade with you.

I realize that my lack of feedback is probably a deterrent for some, so here is my ebay account for reference.

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS (no additional fees)
Shipping is typically first class usps in bubble mailer.

All items are complete and in mint/very good condition unless otherwise stated

Have:
Paypal

:360: mass effect (missing manual $10)(Pending)

:360:Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed $35)
:360:Blazblue: Calamity Trigger First Edition (Includes instructional dvd along with a two cd soundtrack of the game)(Sealed $45) Will ship in a box

Also have the blazblue artbook (purchased from aksys, and comes with an Aksys promotional cd for 2008)
:360: Red Faction: Guerilla (sealed $30)

:gba:Gba Sp system (comes with charger, no original box or manual/instructions)

:ps2:Final Fantasy XII black label (case + manual)
:ps2:Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 Limited edition (Includes plushie) (Sealed)Ships in a box
:ps2:Makai Kingdom (small dents on the PLASTIC part of the case that protects the case art. disc has a fair amount of scratches. Manual is virtually untouched.) ($10)
:ps2:Phantom Brave ($10)
:ps2:LaPucelle Tactics ($10)
:ps2: Soul Nomad and the world eaters (I have 2 discs and 2 cases. I am only selling ONE copy. one disc has very few light scratches, but has very tiny cracks in the center of the disc where the clear part is. The other disc has several light scratches and no cracks. BOTH DISCS WORK. specify which disc you would like. case and manual are in near mint condition.) ($20)

:wii:Sonic and the Secret Rings (case + manual)

:gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (case + manual)
:gc:Evolution worlds (case + manual)
:gc:WarioWorld (case + manual
:gc:SpyHunter (dvd case scratched to hell, no manual)

WANTS
$$$
:360:Bioshock (black label or greatest hits)
:ps2:Grimgrimoire

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hawkhogan']Please CML :)[/quote]
Sorry. Nothing I wanted on your list

[quote name='svenge']Sent PM.[/quote]
replied.

[quote name='Snapps']what color is the sp[/quote]

blue. has a few minor exterior surface scratches, but the screen is flawless. internal battery also lasts 5+ hours.

bread's done
Back