FS/FT Crackdown 2 MINT

Kelegacy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Just beat Crackdown 2. Finished it today. Now I want to trade it away and I want to check your lists! I don't know what I want to trade for, so I want to peek at your junk...er, stuff.

Since I purchased it brand new on Saturday, it's in perfect condition. Haven't taken it out of my 360 since Saturday. I did use the Agency Copter avatar prop code that came with it, but otherwise it's complete.

Here are some potential wants:

Alan Wake
Nier
Risen and MagnaCarta 2 (I'm close on Goozex for both of these, however; just a few people away)

I can and will take a peek at Trade Lists. If I have no takers I'll just throw it on Goozex for a quick 1000pts. Or I guess a $43 paypal exchange could work as well (shipping included).

Also, I'm in the market for DVD collections of classic animated shows and I'll list my "starter wants" below:

DVD collections/seasons I want:

Duckman Seasons 1+2 and 3+4
Simpsons Seasons 4 and up
Batman: The Animated Series
and others I may be forgetting...

Studio Ghibli Movies (I already own Ponyo but will take any others really)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure exactly. I don't know what is reasonable to be honest. I haven't sold a game in a while, instead using Goozex to bypass having to do that.

Yes, I'm a shoddy business man. I'm not greedy but I don't want to rip myself off since I've had it all of 2 days.

Just beat the game. I made a major push and it's done.

I also updated the OP with wants for Studio Ghibli movies as well. :)

I might do a trade for Alan Wake...that's one title I don't own.

bread's done
Back