FS/FT: Digital Devil Saga, SMT Nocturne w/ Soundtrack, Einhander, and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogTheWarrior

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Hi guys, going to make another attempt at all of this.

I'm going to be moving to a new place soon, and I've got a lot of excess stuff that I don't play anymore that I'd much rather someone get some use out of instead of it just sitting on my shelf. Some of it is (at least what I consider) rare, so I'd prefer not to get lowballed on that by a whole lot. I generally use the Amazon marketplace as an indicator of what something is worth, though I understand that there is some inflation to be had there. The point is this: if you see something you're interested in, please, please, PLEASE send me a message. If you make me an offer, I will respond. Also, my wants list will more than likely expand during the holiday season. I may be trying to get rid of stuff, but I probably won't be able to resist some of the stuff coming out.

Also of note: general trading rules apply here (lower feedback ships first, etc.) I have a pretty low feedback score, so if any of you vets order from me, I have no problem waiting for payment/item until you get the goods :D

These prices are all sans shipping. I'd prefer to handle shipping on a per-case basis, but for the most part I'd like to stick to shipping within the states. From my experience it just makes things easier.

Without further ado...

THE TRADELIST

FOR TRADE/SALE

PSX

Einhander - complete, very good condition. The disc, case, artwork, and manual are all in fantastic shape. I'm not sure if the manual originally had a Squaresoft registration card in it; this manual does not have one, so bear that in mind if you're looking for a collection piece. -$40

:ps2:

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 (both complete, with Collector's box and DDS1 soundtrack) -fantastic condition for both games. I only played through both of them one time, and I think they've both been in the box since then. Great games, and relatively difficult to find with the box and soundtrack. - $80

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - complete with artbook and soundtrack. This one was shipped to me with a cracked case, but I didn't have another 2-disc PS2 game case, so it is still in that. The crack is on the back of the case, under where the disc sits. The artbook is slightly dinged up from shipping, but is in pretty good condition otherwise. - $30

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - complete with LE soundtrack. Everything here is in fantastic condition. Looking for about $35

:360:

BioShock 2 Special Edition - complete, with both soundtracks still sealed. Posters are still rolled up, only took them out to look at them once under the blacklight (which is pretty awesome). If you're interested in just the special edition goodies, I'd be willing to part out the game from the collector's box stuff, but I'd prefer to sell all the collectibles together. - $35 for game & stuff, $20 for just the stuff

SNES

ActRaiser - cart only, fair condition. I haven't tested this cart in awhile (SNES is boxed up), but if I remember correctly, the battery is starting to act up. Played fine last time I checked (about a year ago). - $6

:br:
Mad Men Seasons 1-3 (sealed for now) - $60 NOTE: I got these with the intent of watching the series, so when I get around to watching them, if I decide to relist them, I'll note that and lower the price.

MISC

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (Mario Statue) - Got this because I didn't want to calendar, but I'm not sure I have room for the statue either. It's still sealed and comes in the original '?' box. Willing to wiggle a bit on the price. - $45

WANT

:360:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Space 2
Fable III
Fallout New Vegas
Green Day: Rock Band (w/ export code)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
Konami Classics Vol. 1 (Castlevania: SotN, Super Contra, Frogger)
Rock Band 3 Cymbal Pack
Rock Band DLC codes

Microsoft Points
Comic Jumper XBLA
Crazy Taxi XBLA

:ds:
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

This list is a work in progress. Thanks for coming, and remember: send me a message if you see anything that interests you. I'm definitely game for CMLs and if you have a game you think I might be interested in, let me know that too. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back