FS/FT: DS, Wii, 360 Consoles + games Orlando area users preferred

fearthespear159

CAG Veteran
This is the first time I've used a site for something like this and very cautious of be ripped off so I'd rather deal with users from the Orlando/Central Florida area if possible. If I can't get anyone from this area I'm willing to trade with others. I'm getting rid of all my video games and consoles so I am not looking to trade for video games. I am however willing to trade for an iPod touch or an iPhone (I figure I won't have much luck on that end though :p) Trying to sell these soon, I'm a college student in need of money.

Well here it goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Nintendo DS Lite --$105
It's in perfect condition.
Includes:
system
charger
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble

Xbox 360 w/20GB Hard Drive HDMI input $320
Perfect condition, don't play it as much.
Included:
System
1 controller
Power and video cables
GTA 4
MLB 2k8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Mvp Baseball 2003 (xbox)
NBA Street (xbox)
WWE Raw 2 (xbox)

Nintendo Wii $350
Perfect condition, don't play it much.
Included:
System
1 nunchuck, 1 remote, 1 Gamecube controller
Power and Video Cables
Wii Sports
Punchout, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario Bros on Virtual Console
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Soul Calibur 2 (GC)
Legends of Wrestling I & II (GC)
WWE Day of Reckoning (GC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure people do much of a 'craiglist' type thing here, meaning they don't meet up, etc.. I think most people ship it out. Anyhow, if you must ship it out, make sure you keep in mind someone's iTrader. Since you've joined in 2004, I'll spare you the rest of the newbie details considering you probably know what iTrader is. Good luck!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they don't but if I can find someone who will I'd like to deal with them rather than to deal with the people and bots on craigslist. Also if I can't sell it after awhile I'll eventually ship it out, I'd just rather not though.

I have a Brand New 8GB Ipod Touch(apple replacement) and I'm interested in your 360 bundle. Shoot me a PM. I'm in North Miami which is about a 2 hour drive from Orlando.

bread's done
Back