FS/FT Elgato EyeTV EZ for Mac

fretster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Have an Elgato EyeTV EZ for the Mac. Works great, never had an issue with it, used it to play my 360 on my Mac until I picked up an HDTV. Really cool deal if you are a college student and don't have room for a tv in your dorm; WATCH IT ON YOUR MAC! It also has Tivo-like functions and a remote. Here is a link to the product description/review: http://www.macworld.com/2006/01/reviews/eyetvez/index.php

The unit comes with all original packaging and parts; eyetv, install discs, guide, remote control, cables, etc as well as original purchase receipt from the University Village Apple Store in Seattle.

Looking to trade for Mass Effect:CE (or regular version) or sell for $70 via PayPal. Will ship via FedEx Express Saver with insurance and tracking number. Will only ship to verified PayPal address. If you have less than 10 trades you ship first, I have eBay feedback as a reference. If you are local to Seattle, WA you can pick it up; payment to be made via cash or money order. Only shipping to USA, no international.

Once again, only interested in Mass Effect:CE (or regular version) either opened (in mint condition) or sealed. Or sell for $70 via Paypal.

My eBay feedback is under the username: nostrebhtuca

bread's done
Back