FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

bump for you. not sure if I ever responded. probably just gonna keep SMRPG guide for my collection. I've had it since the day I bought it. Didn't see anything that'd make me wanna get ride of it.

As for your box of cd's-Acceptance's Phantoms is one of my favorite albums front to back. So good. Also Augustana went to college near me.

ah...did i forget to get back to u? im really sorry =/ i thought u werent able to work something out last time because u didnt have ff origins...well could u chek me for those ps3 stuff anyways? well...along with the other ff stuff as well i guess =D

Would you have any interest in a mint District 9 on bluray? I see a few PS3 interests and I am highly interested in Inglorious Basterds BD

Please CML for Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, BlazBlue, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :hot::hot::hot::hot:, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, Red Dualshock PS3 Controller

Legendary does have trophy support I believe. As for Dante's Inferno I'm not quite ready to trade that one just yet. Still haven't even had a chance to play it. Anything else you might be interested in?

If you're interested in trading anything for Legendary let me know what would be available for it. Thanks!

hey thanks I just modded my SF SE stick I was mainly looking for sticks for the ease of modding I believe the T6 stick buttons are soldered right onto the PCB so it's a tough one if need modded :(

bread's done
Back