FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

How much are you looking to get for your games? Interested in a few, but not if it's going to cost me more than it will at Gamestop during a good sale.. probably shouldn't even offer, especially since I'll have to cover $1-$3 shipping costs per item. So, are you looking to sell at a CAG price, or a collector's price (since it seems like you are). Haha. Let me know.

Free bump! :)

wellll.....i don't have it listed because i planned to play it, but i DO have crisis core if you're interested in a trade. it's in a plain clear case though

CML: PE2 - dont need the guide unless you want to cml for it too.

also lunar 1 and 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump back at ya. Took a look around, but didnt see anything I havent already played/have. Thanks for the bump and lookin. And as for my taste in movies, I like to think I have the best :D BUT if you do happen to get a copy of Racthet and Clank for the PS3, you would be my hero

I will get back to you on Heavenly Sword sir, Disgaea is actually pending right now I Just haven't had a chance to update so I will have to let you know on that as well - things are crazy at the moment so I haven't had much CAG time :( To the Top!

Bump

Awesome list man! I will have to updatae mine soon and maybe I'll have something you're interested in (I have to add all nes, snes, gb, gba, genesis, ps1, n64 stuff)

bump.jpg

bread's done
Back