FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Square is just starting the party early. Remember what happened last time?[/QUOTE]

I blew the crap out of that other lowball quick!

:D

[quote name='bredbu']how much is shipping on the gift cards bsd?[/QUOTE]

as long as you win something else, the shipping is free. If not, then I think $2 should be enough unless you want me to PM the codes.

Updated to post #2033

Some of you duplicated bids so please look over the list and everything after 2033. I'll update again in an hour. I got to go out for a bit.

Also I can't feel my entire left side of my jaw. Anyone know when the anesthetic lasts so I can take the painkillers (if I need them at all)? Just got 2 wisdom teeth pulled out an hour ago.

[quote name='backseatdog']
Also I can't feel my entire left side of my jaw. Anyone know when the anesthetic lasts so I can take the painkillers (if I need them at all)? Just got 2 wisdom teeth pulled out an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

I got one pulled a few months ago, and the anesthetic only lasted an hour for me.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I got one pulled a few months ago, and the anesthetic only lasted an hour for me.[/QUOTE]

I had all 4 done a few months back.

I gotta say it's no damn picnic since none of them were even out of the gum so they had to slice through everything.

[quote name='backseatdog']as long as you win something else, the shipping is free. If not, then I think $2 should be enough unless you want me to PM the codes.

Updated to post #2033

Some of you duplicated bids so please look over the list and everything after 2033. I'll update again in an hour. I got to go out for a bit.

Also I can't feel my entire left side of my jaw. Anyone know when the anesthetic lasts so I can take the painkillers (if I need them at all)? Just got 2 wisdom teeth pulled out an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

When I got mine pulled, I just took em whenever I needed em, but tried to save em for future use as best as I could. Doubt there is a problem using them now, but how you can do anything (ie, this lowball) without vomiting from the anesthetic is amazing.

[quote name='Squarehard']I had all 4 done a few months back.

I gotta say it's no damn picnic since none of them were even out of the gum so they had to slice through everything.[/QUOTE]

I only HAD to have 1 pulled, but to make it even in my mouth, they took all 4. Luckily, mine were pretty much perfect and already out, all I had to deal with were holes in my gums for a couple of weeks. Had no swelling or anything like that, but my body didn't like the anesthetic

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']I had all 4 done a few months back.

I gotta say it's no damn picnic since none of them were even out of the gum so they had to slice through everything.[/QUOTE]

I only HAD to have 1 pulled, but to make it even in my mouth, they took all 4. Luckily, mine were pretty much perfect and already out, all I had to deal with were holes in my gums for a couple of weeks. Had no swelling or anything like that, but my body didn't like the anesthetic

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']
I only HAD to have 1 pulled, but to make it even in my mouth, they took all 4. Luckily, mine were pretty much perfect and already out, all I had to deal with were holes in my gums for a couple of weeks. Had no swelling or anything like that, but my body didn't like the anesthetic[/QUOTE]

My stitches fell out before the wound could close a day later, and they were closed on Sunday, so I had to deal with my gums profusely bleeding all over my mouth.

I felt like a vampire, tasting blood all day and night.

Strat Guides-

Final Fantasy III DS - $3
Final Fantasy IV Advance - $2
Final Fantasy VII (#1) - $3
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $1
Infamous - $2
Killzone 2 - $1
Littlebigplanet - $3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $2
Super Mario Galaxy Premiere Edition (SEALED) - $4
Super Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Edition (SEALED) - $2

bread's done