FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

Oh whoops, I edited one of my posts again. I'll just copy what i wrote up there.

So I'll ask to reserve:
samurai champloo vol 1 (anime) #1
love hina again??? (anime)
karas the prophecy (anime)
neon genesis evangelion vol 4 (anime)
And whatever other anime no one takes :p

Sorry for asking for that many, but I'll be happy with whatever you give me since it's free afterall.

[quote name='evilboi']lolz. didnt read the post that it had already ended :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah sorry, i gotta update the title of the thread so ppl will stop bidding.

Hey, I'll take the eye toy (ps2) game as my freebie (if it's still available), since I think I won UFC 10 for the PS3. (Was getting pretty confusing since people stop putting the system they wanted it for, lol)

Either way, thanks for the lowball!

sorry, if its not too late I'd like to reserve:
x 1999 prelude (manga) !!!plzz
samurai champloo vol 1 #2
gungrave vol 1 (anime)
gungrave vol 2 (anime)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad I haven't checked CAG and I find out the lowball sale is over... I would've bid on the Texhnolyze Volumes 1 to 4. Since they didn't get any bids what do you want for them?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'm sad I haven't checked CAG and I find out the lowball sale is over... I would've bid on the Texhnolyze Volumes 1 to 4. Since they didn't get any bids what do you want for them?[/QUOTE]

they did get bids, i just haven't updated it yet. Sorry that you missed out, it was quite the spectacle.

[quote name='sayu']I didn't even know I lost Steamboy, it was going so fast lol.[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm almost finished updating, and there were a lot, i mean A LOT of bids that were too low or at the current price. Kinda sucks when you think you are winning, when you really weren't.

all bids updated. I am dead tired lol.

Anyway, I will wait for all of you to look this over and tell me if there are any mistakes. On tuesday night, after all the kinks are worked out, I will send out invoices with payment instructions along with their totals.

All in all, I'd say the lowball was a great success. Many items got a surprising amount of attention (animes), while others were kinda left alone (my poor gba games and ff pc LOL!).

I'll also figure out who won the special rewards as well.

AND lastly, several of the items that did not get a bid, might make an appearance in the freebie section. Okay, I will let the OP sit for awhile for you guys/gals to look at.

Thanks,

-bsd

EDIT: Also I will look at all your requests for the freebies soon. A lot of the requests are scattered in these post and my mailbox. It will take some time to organize them.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.

Spyro collection at 50 bucks!?!?!?!(good for you bsd!)

LOL!

(i feel asleep around 5ish, or i would have ended up spending close to 200 bucks).

congrats backseatdog!

Man, I wish I won all those achievements. Hybrid definitely spent more than me, and blackdog won the otaku award. I shouldn't have given up on Brigandine!

I'll take the Jigen figure for winning the SNES>PS1>GC Award. Could I also reserve the nyko game carrying case as a freebie? If somebody else asked for it before me, give it to them instead.

Great lowball, can't wait to get my items!

[quote name='dynafire']My bids/items look good, but I think I may have been slightly ahead of masterledz for the SNES award.[/QUOTE]

Since there is a tie, I think I have a higher total before shipping on all my items. If it only applies to within the category, then you won it.

If that's the case, too bad, I really wanted that figure. :(
If for instance you did legitimately win it, you wouldn't mind parting with it would you?

[quote name='masterledz']Since there is a tie, I think I have a higher total before shipping on all my items. If it only applies to within the category, then you won it.

If that's the case, too bad, I really wanted that figure. :(
If for instance you did legitimately win it, you wouldn't mind parting with it would you?[/QUOTE]

If it means that much to you, you can take it. I think my grand total would still be higher ($69), but it's really not a big deal. For the record, I would have taken the Jigen figure too. ;)

[quote name='starmask2k3']i am working from 5\30pm -12-30am EST

ok so my max bid for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition 80[/QUOTE]

Did you not take early bids BSD? If you did, I think this guy won the MW2 Prestige Edition and not dabears as you have listed.

[quote name='Doomstink']Did you not take early bids BSD? If you did, I think this guy won the MW2 Prestige Edition and not dabears as you have listed.[/QUOTE]

The final decision was no on early bids.

[quote name='Squarehard']The final decision was no on early bids.[/QUOTE]

Which is how it should have been.

Everything of mine looks fine cept we need to sort the unfortunate UFC 2010 mess. :razz:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Which is how it should have been.

Everything of mine looks fine cept we need to sort the unfortunate UFC 2010 mess. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I think he sorta did in the op. He ruled in your favor.

well, on the prize front, I guess Elfen Lied,
did I bid on anything not anime related?

but one freebie I would like is the Love Hina Again dvd, after that any other anime dvds,
with the Otaku Award, Vincent Valentine figure, I leave that up to your capable hands in counting up anime. remember FF is anime too

Wow I won a few prizes. woo hoo

but good lowball, now time to start counting out my pennies to get my payment ready

Looks good, man I got sniped on a bunch of my stuff. Things got so crazy I made like 3 error bids. Really wanted that free ship, this is now gonna cost me. Freebee request: final fight one (gba) (box, manual, inserts, etc) (no game)

If I did win the Weeaboo achievement, I'd choose Texhnolyze > Hellsing > Elfen Lied

For freebies, I'd choose Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (Guide) > Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Guide) > Deus Ex Invisible War (Guide) > Master Keaton vol. 1 (anime)

Obviously I'm not requesting all of those, but I'm too lazy to see what's been called for, so those are my preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to request one of these for my freebie (in order of preference)

1) Armitage Anime
2) NBA 2K1 (Dreamcast)
3) Monopoly (PS1)
4) Frogger 2 (PS1)
5) Frontlines Fuel of War Guide

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Which is how it should have been.

Everything of mine looks fine cept we need to sort the unfortunate UFC 2010 mess. :razz:[/QUOTE]

You won it. My bid was for the PS3 version which I accidentally didnt put the category (also didn't see that someone else already bid the same amount before I did, too much madness going on and was trying to keep track of other items) Sorry for the confusion - I already PM'd OP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freebie: Monopoly (ps1) if possible

[quote name='Hybrid5006']You won it. My bid was for the PS3 version which I accidentally didnt put the category (also didn't see that someone else already bid the same amount before I did, too much madness going on and was trying to keep track of other items) Sorry for the confusion - I already PM'd OP[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification. I assumed you were bidding on the ps3 since the rest of what you were bidding on in that post was PS3. :)

That last 30 minutes was freaking crazy.

i got a couple or errors in the OP. I got some wrong names up there. Looking through it right now. I know punisher won Samurai but for some reason it says zoo pal, sorry.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Sorry didnt see FF One was an Import. Can I change my freebies to either fade to black (ps1) or waverace (GC)?[/QUOTE]

yeah sure, i haven't started on the freebie section yet. All the requests are just piling on. I have to work on them last.

Also you won my sims kingdom, I just fixed that.

Working on a few other errors as well guys.

bread's done
Back