FS/FT: Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition preorder ps4

I am considering selling my PS3.

It is this one. I no longer have the MGS4:LE game. So it's just the unit. Soon I will be getting a second controller in that will remain in package (both would be the dual shock 3 most recent controller).

I have several games also. I will send you a PM.

Otherwise, enjoy the bump!

Yo I have a 60gb ps3 from the motorstorm bundle if you are interested. Just let me know... Id prefer a check/moneyorder though.

I have a 80gb bc I have been considering selling. Those prices you have listed with or without shipping? Not sure I want to sell but might.

I have a Limited Edition MGS4 Gunmetal PS3 w/ matching Gunmetal Dualshock, upgraded to 320gb, but I most likely won't sell at the prices u are offering though.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']I have a Limited Edition MGS4 Gunmetal PS3 w/ matching Gunmetal Dualshock, upgraded to 320gb, but I most likely won't sell at the prices u are offering though.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be worth it for what I'm looking for, I just want one to play, I don't want to pay a premium for a collectors item, though out of curiosity what would it take? Those prices are more a starting point than anything.

sonic, you got any good prices on smackdown vs raw 09 for 360?

just asking

[quote name='strongpimphand']sonic, you got any good prices on smackdown vs raw 09 for 360?

just asking[/QUOTE]

I don't, but give it a few weeks, with the new one announced it should drop quickly.

Hey, don't know if you already saw this, but Dell.com has the Halo Wars LE(steelbook and all that, sealed) for $30 until tomorrow night.

Amazing price, snatch that up!

Hey guys, I am getting hammered with PMs. I guess this thing is more popular than I thought, haha. I am looking at lists, and I don't think I can reply to everyone individually, I will reply if I see anything of interest. Keep in mind that I don't have these in hand yet, so this is all set up and there is a chance that one or both of my extra orders will be cancelled, so if you find another channel to purchase in the mean time, go for it.

bread's done
Back