FS/FT: Have some Blazblue LEs PS3, sealed. W: Paypal, various other items

tenn_volsfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been a CAG user for a couple years now, but this is my first selling/trading thread. I have a few feedback here, more at ebay under the same screenname: tenn_volsfan Feel free to message me there if you like to confirm identity.

I am more looking to sell these items but will listen to trade offers (have all systems, not just PS family). More items will be added in the future. For now these items will stay exclusive to CAG but may go to ebay soon. No lowball sale offers please :). Hours are hard to come by at work, so I cannot sell these for a loss. If need be they will be returned to the stores from whence they came. Here is the list:

HAVE:
PS3

Blazblue Limited Edition (multiple copies available, all sealed, mint):hot::hot::hot:

Wants:
not a whole lot of wants right now, have been picking up some stuff from GS B2G1...

- Paypal!!!!!!!:hot::hot::hot:
- a high quality brand 850w+ PC power supply fully capable of running SLI GTX 260 core 216's
- Tactics Ogre PS1
- Grandia PS1
- Star Ocean TLH X360
- rare games
- rare guides
- PS1/2/3 & NDS RPGs (I have lots and lots but perhaps I don't have what you have)
- Devil Summoner 2 (set with plushie preferred)
- more to come later... make me offers!

Thanks!

Completed Trades
Traded 1 Saints Row 2 CE PS3 to style_unseen
Traded 1 Blazblue LE PS3 to Hostile

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the CML's for BlazB. It appears this CAG is looking for alot for BB. D. Summoner 2, Infamous plus another game is out of the question. Keyword here is mutiple copies and profit! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please pay no attention to CaoPi. This user seems to simply be upset that my first offer requested too much, in his opinion, and that I rejected his lowball counter-offer.

I am sorry that I do not have enough money to be a charity service. I have lost 1 of my 2 jobs, and am not getting enough hours at that second job. Therefore I am not in a position to take losses on these games.

What CAG user in their right mind would trade a game which has a $65 charge on their credit card for 1 game that they could buy new at their local Gamestop for $43? Or for 1 game that could be bought used for $42 after coupon or even $40 new from here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231102

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']Please pay no attention to CaoPi. This user seems to simply be upset that my first offer requested too much, in his opinion, and that I rejected his lowball counter-offer.

I am sorry that I do not have enough money to be a charity service. I have lost 1 of my 2 jobs, and am not getting enough hours at that second job. Therefore I am not in a position to take losses on these games.

What CAG user in their right mind would trade a game which has a $65 charge on their credit card for 1 game that they could buy new at their local Gamestop for $43? Or for 1 game that could be bought used for $42 after coupon or even $40 new from here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231102[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny how you counter offer by saying you can get more on ebay by PM's and then you counter offer again by going with gamestop prices.

I'm assuming you have not sold on ebay, and don't realize how much you would be making after listing and other fees

But then again who isn't going to notice the multiple copies and profit on top of the thread?

bread's done
Back