FS/FT: Huge Laserdisc collection - WTB: Looking for devkits

sexdwarf

CAG Veteran
457 Laserdisc's

All are in mint to near mint condition - most kept in plastic sleeves. No warping has occured and disc rot hasn't been found on those tested. Some have sleeve damage but not many of them and the damage is minimal to rough edges or a slight crease.

The whole list can be seen at http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?action=list&user=ecarlson

I am looking for $$, possible trades and devkits - any system, every system! I am a programmer and am looking to get more experience in console development.

Good luck with this. I tried to dump my LD collection and found that they cost more to ship than they are worth. It's like trying to get rid of an old refrigerator.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

Thanks :) For all traders, buyers etc - more than willing to follow this as long as you have some feedback on this site!

[quote name='pimpinc333']What's a Laser Disc? JK Good Luck with your list :)[/quote]

lol, it's scary to think that's what people are actually thinking - and will be thinking in 10 years about DVD's! Thanks! :D

Added another 105 titles bringing the list to 397! Also added special info about the releases behind the title included the LD reference code, specs of the video and region info)

Any DTS/anime/criterions?

edit: scanned thru the list, didnt see any. Have you tried some of the home theater forums (Hometheaterforum, AVS), or audiophile/videophile sales sites (audiogon)? Personally, that seems like the best bet for moving them. To be honest, I dont really seeing you get more that $.25-.50/disk if you sell as a lot, epecially with the high shipping. I still have about 70, 50 of them I dont want (have dvds), but I couldnt even get a charity to take them last year, so I kept them. Best bet would be to tier price them depending on how many someone buys. With dvd back catalogs seeing alot more releases in the last couple of years (plus discount pricing), it seems the only LD's people want anymore are Criterions not avalible on dvd, anime, and some obscure titles not avalible on dvd. Anyways, gl selling them.

bread's done
Back