FS/FT: Madden NFL 19 (PS4) + a ton of other PC / Xbox One / PS4 Codes

I will take one of your Metallica downloads for $7.00, I also have eight Pepsi unused Rockband codes I have not entered in yet if that interests you at all.

I would be interested in purchasing a Death Magnetic code if you still have any available. I'm new to this site so I may need a little help with familiarizing myself and figuring out how everything works.

edit: I noticed you need the code for the Rock Band Classic Rock track pack. Coincidentally, I only need the disc. (Bought the game, used the code, then sold the disc.) There are still 3 achievements I want so I might considering buying the game again and then selling you the code. I'm sure we could work something out with that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a death magnetic code if you give me a few days to transwer money into paypal since you don't take credit card payments.

[quote name='kbods']I'll take a death magnetic code if you give me a few days to transwer money into paypal since you don't take credit card payments.[/QUOTE]
No problem, just send me a private message when you're ready to finalize this.

Guitar Hero 5 was released today. The Metallica DLC is compatible with this game and supports Expert+ Mode.

bread's done
Back