FS/FT: MUA2 Juggernaught 360 Code

drduranduran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys, I ended up with 2 of those juggernaught codes for the pre-order from gamestop. Willing to trade one off or sell it outright. I'm always in need of MS points or i'm willing to straight up trade it for another code I need. I have a huge library of 360 games and most of the 'good' PS3 exclusives (and a handful of Wii titles).

note, the code is only for the Xbox 360 version

I've only traded one other time on here, so be gentle :lol:

PM me with offers, questions, etc....

Thanks !

DDD-

[quote name='twztid13']u can get it free off of xbl.[/QUOTE]

No you cannot. That download is so that people that do not have Juggs can play with people that do.

I dont understand why they just couldnt have done a title update with it and instead put it ont he marketplace to confuse people.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']No you cannot. That download is so that people that do not have Juggs can play with people that do.

I dont understand why they just couldnt have done a title update with it and instead put it ont he marketplace to confuse people.[/QUOTE]

agreed. I wonder why a title update wasn't able to suffice ? Those Juggernaut compatability updates for the PS3 and 360 are very confusing (I had to explain it to 2 people I know already).

and yes, this code is for the ability to download the actual character, not some stupid compatability mode. you get Juggernaut with the extra code I have.

so far one person got a hold of me and never replied back (lol). Anyone interested in this code ? Willing to trade for other codes, MS Points, XBL/PS3 Arcade games, etc. I'm a newbie trader here, but I got a 150+ ebay rating (see drduranduran).

I'd like the code but I guess ima have to keep waiting to get it from the email from gamestop. Stupid clerks never told me I had to sign up for it when i preorded it 3 months ago...

bread's done
Back