FS/FT - NBA 2k13 ps3 -PS3 Move Set- Zelda and Mario games - W: PSVita System / Paypal

[quote name='ducksoda7']Are you talking about PSOIII or PSO I & II/Plus? Don't mean to threadcrap, but if you're talking about I & II or Plus, they're at least $40-50.

The cheapest one I found is this one on eBay is $45 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phantasy-Star-O...Item&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a5ad763f3[/QUOTE]
Amazon has it for 25 shipped..... And no im not talking about plus that goes for well over 50.00 and im not paying that much for a gamecube game lol.

Also dont let ebay be your one and only stop for prices on games. If you are lucky enough to find one in a gamestop they sell it used for 4.99.....

[quote name='waltercartman']Amazon has it for 25 shipped..... And no im not talking about plus that goes for well over 50.00 and im not paying that much for a gamecube game lol.

Also dont let ebay be your one and only stop for prices on games. If you are lucky enough to find one in a gamestop they sell it used for 4.99.....[/QUOTE]
Weird. Amazon is usually way more expensive than eBay for used games, at least from what I've seen. Anyways, free bump.

bread's done
Back