FS/FT: NEW PRICE! SF IV Tournament Edition Stick + SFIV + BlazBlue LE (Xbox 360)

cod4rulez4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
SOLD!!!

NEW PRICE $140 shipped for everything.

Get your fight on! :D

I am selling my TE Fight Stick, SF IV, and BlazBlue LE together.

UPDATE: I would be willing to trade straight up for the PS3 equivalent of any of the above items. The stick must be in excellent condition.

Everything is in great condition, never abused the stick and it works like it did on day one. I did mod it for a time with the 8 way gate, but I have since taken that out and put the original gate back in. It comes with the original box (which is in great condition) as well as the headset adapter.

SF IV and BlazBlue LE are in excellent condition. I didn't really play those two all that much, and the LE CD that comes with BlazBlue is still in its shrink wrap.

PM me if you have any questions.

I am selling because I am getting rid of my Xbox 360 and all associated gear, and switching to the PS3

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even people on Ebay would buy all 3 of those things for 150 bucks plus 15 bucks for shipping....

so LOL.

Ok well I took a look at your post, and did some research after PMing you about what prices you suggest.

Ebay Prices of things that recently sold:
SFIV Stick: $104.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/Street-Fighter-...ries?hash=item27abae48ee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

SFIV: $24.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/Street-Fighter-...ames?hash=item2302ecdb46&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

BlazBlue LE: $37.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/Blazblue-Calami...ames?hash=item19b663fdac&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Add that all up:
$166 (and these are shipped prices)

Yes, you can scour ebay and find some a little lower to prove me wrong by a few dollars, but I can also scour and find slightly higher prices.

Keep in mind, that if you live not that far away from me (im in VA), shipping will probably be less than $15.

This happens a lot on forums where someone suggests the price is high. If you feel the price is high, then please show me proof.
I shot from the hip when pricing these things out, and after looking at ebay at recently completed sales, I feel my price is justified.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the price, hopefully someone will find this bundle useful.

Apparently Dr. Pizza forgot rule #7 from the Trading/Feedback Rules & Guidelines. Normally I don't call people out, but that was a pretty DB thing to do.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment[/quote]

So, cod4rulez4, here's a free bump for you.

The one thing you might have a problem with a sale of this amount is your lack of feedback. Might want to show some references (ebay, heatware, gametz, etc).

Thanks for the reply. I took a look at your list and nothing stood out...sorry :(

Another option, is if anybody has the Ps3 versions of Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue LE, or the Stick, I would be willing to trade straight up as I got my PS3 slim yesterday and was planning on rebuying the stick and blazblue in the future.

bread's done
Back