FS/FT!! NSMB Toy, WWE, DVD, Comics, Mags, Bsbl/Pkmn Cards, Misc.! WANT: $$$/WWE DVDs!

smash bro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Smash Bro's Tradelist!
----------------------------------------------------
GENERAL INFO
  • All of the games are NTSC, all of the DVDs are Region 1, and all of the magazines/comics are written in English. Currently, the only imported item on this list is the New Super Mario Bros. Water Toy.
SHIPPING INFO
  • SHIPPING IS FREE!!
  • I ship to the Continental United States without question. PM me about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
  • If your purchase is 13 oz. or less, your order will be shipped via First Class Parcel Post.
  • If your purcahse is over 13 oz., your order will be shipped via Priority Mail (except for the Magazine Bundle, which will be shipped via Medai Mail).
  • If you make your purchase at or before 3:00pm EST on Monday - Friday, your order will be shipped out the same day.
  • If you make your purchase after 3:00pm EST on Monday - Friday, your order will be shipped out the next day.
  • If you make your purchase at or before 10:00am EST on Saturday, your order will be shipped out the same day.
  • If you make your purchase after 10:00am EST on Saturday, your order will wbe shipped out on Monday.
  • If you make your purcahse on Sunday, your order will be shipped out Monday.
Your order may be delayed due to holidays in which Post Offices are closed or if I am short on mailing supplies. Your order will take no longer than 3 days to ship.
PAYMENT OPTIONS
  • Currently, the only method of payment I accept is PayPal.
  • I do accept Credit Card PayPal, as well as non-Credit Card PayPal.
  • If you are buying, payment must be sent first, whether you have 0 feedback or 1,000 feedback, I require payment to be sent first.
TRADING RULES
  • If trading, I prefer to ship at the same time, unless you have 0 feedback, then I'll require you to ship first. However, as long as you have all positive feedback, I do not require users with feedback less than me to ship first, nor do I expect users with more feedback to require me to ship first.
  • Be honest about the condition of your item. I will always be honest about the condition of mine.
CONTACT INFO
  • You can e-mail me at [email protected].
  • You can AIM me at whitaker6490. Also be aware that I barely ever sign off of AIM, but I'm barely ever on, so if I don't reply to your AIM, please do not be offended.
  • I will not available all of the time, so don't be offended if I don't reply to your PM or post quickly, here is my current schedule:
    • Monday - Friday: School @ 7:20am - 2:20pm
    • Wednesday: Church @ 7:00pm - 8:00pm
    • Sunday: Church @ 10:00am - 12:00pm & @ 6:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Work @ ??:??am/pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Social Life @ ??:??am/pm
  • Your PM, post, e-mail, or AIM should be replied to within 24 hours, unless I'm out of town and/or don't have access to the internet.
  • PM is the best way to contact me, as I have an e-mail sent to me everytime I'm PMed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK IN THIS TOPIC OR PM ME

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS ORDERS

PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
FOR SALE/TRADE

DS
  • New Super Mario Bros. Water Game Toy (by Subarudo, import, purchased at local store, opened to see exactly what it was, you press two buttons and make water bubbles to put coins in a box, nothing special, but could someday be rare) - $10

WWE
  • WWE Bundle (everything listed below in this section) - $45 (averages out to $15 per item; does not include the WrestleMania XX Three Disc Case @ Chapter Insert)
  • WWE Wreckless Intent CD (complete, feint/minor scratches on the disc) - $8
  • D-Generation X (Back: Two Words S*CK IT) XXL T-Shirt (never worn, never washed, 2006 re-release) - $10
  • Classic WWE Superstars: Paul Bearer vs. Undertaker 2-Pack Action Figures (OOP & RARE, opened, but never used, used knife to open the package, so the package looks brand new when the tabs are closed) - $35 (someone on the WrestlingFigs.com Forums is interested in this, so if you are, PM me with an offer)
  • WrestleMania XX Three Disc Case & Chapter Insert (not flipcase) - Will only trade for WrestleMania XX Three Disc Flipcase & Chapter Insert (this item is not included in the WWE Bundle or the Everything bundle)

MAGAZINES (would prefer to sell all of them as a bundle, minimum order of 5 magazines)

CONDITION KEY (pics coming soon)
*** - Excelent
** - Great
* - Good

NOTE: All subscription Nintendo Power magazine have had the labels removed, so there may be sticky residue or part of the cover may have come off with it. All subscription GameInformer magazines have had the labels crossed out with permanent black ink and two of them had "This Is Your Last Issue" reminders attatched, which I removed, so there is nothing but white paper on the spines. Also, all of the magazines include any promotional items that were in them when I received them, except some of the older Nintendo Power magazines, where I ripped out some contest forms to enter.
  • Magazine Bundle (everything listed below in this section, shipped via Media Mail) - $35 (averages out to 90¢ per magazine)
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 176 -- The Sim's: Bustin' Out * - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 177 -- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 178 -- Pokemon Colosseum ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 179 -- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 180 -- Tales of Symphonia ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 181 -- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 182 -- Resident Evil 4 ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 183 -- Pikmin 2 ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 184 -- Pokemon: Fire Red & Leaf Green ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 185 -- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 186 -- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes * - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 187 -- Nintendo DS ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 193 -- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (First Edition of the "New" Nintendo Power) *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 193 -- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (non-subscription' First Edition of the "New" Nintendo Power) *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 194 -- Mario Kart DS *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 195 -- Shadow the Hedgehog * - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 197 -- Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 198 -- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 199 -- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 200 -- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 201 -- Chibi-Robo *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 202 -- Metroid Prime Hunters *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 203 -- New Super Mario Bros. ** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 204 -- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 205 -- The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 206 -- Nintendo Wii *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 207 -- Rayman: Raving Rabbids *** - $2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 208 -- Final Fantasy III *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 132 -- Sony's Fab Four (non-subsription) * - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 133 -- Halo 2 *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 134 -- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 135 -- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 136 -- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 137 -- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 138 -- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 139 -- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks *** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 140 -- Batman Begins (non-subscription and torn off spine) ** - $2
  • Game Informer Vol. 141 -- Fear & Respect (non-subscription and torn off spine) ** - $2
  • Star Wars Insider Vol. 82 -- The Dark Side of Anakin (non-subscription) *** - $2
COMICS (would prefer to sell all of them as a bundle, minimum order of 5 comics)

CONDITION KEY (pics coming soon)
***** - Excellent
**** - Great
*** - Good
** - Acceptable
* - Poor

NOTE: Whether the condition of the comic is excellent or poor, the comic is still intact, has all of the pages, and the cover isn't missing on any of them. On Knuckles: The Dark Legion (Issue 1), Sonic the Hedgehog (Issue 48), and Superman: In Startling 3-D Life-Life Action!, the covers are loose, but still there.
  • Comic Bundle (everything listed below in this section) - $25 (averages out to 74¢ per comic)
  • Adventures of The Mask (Toy 'R' Us Special Edition) *** - 99¢
  • Archie (Issue 464; Oct. '??) *** - 99¢
  • Batman: Knightquest -- The Crusade (Issue 503; Jan. '94) **** - 99¢
  • Catwoman (Issue 5; Dec. '93) **** - 99¢
  • Catwoman (Issue 15; Nov. '94) **** - 99¢
  • The Flintstones (Issue 3; Nov. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Jonny Quest: Winters of Discontent (Issue 10; ???. '??) *** - 99¢
  • Jonny Quest Special: The Luck of Lenin's Tomb (Issue 2; ???. '??) *** - 99¢
  • Jughead (Issue 103; Apr. '??) *****- 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Dark Legion (Issue 1; Apr. '??) * - 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Dark Legion (Issue 2; May. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Dark Legion (Issue 3; Jun. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Echidna (Issue 4; Aug. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Echidna (Issue 5; Sep. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Knuckles: The Echidna (Issue 23; Apr. '??) **** - 99¢
  • The Legends of NASCAR: Starring Richard Petty (Issue 2; ???. '??) **** - 99¢
  • The Legends of NASCAR: Starring Bobby Allison (Issue 4; ???. '??) **** - 99¢
  • The Legends of NASCAR: The Talladega (Issue 10; ???. '??) **** - 99¢
  • The Legends of NASCAR: Starring Morgan Shepherd (Issue 11; ???. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Issue 4; Mar. '??) **** - 99¢
  • The Real Ghostbusters (Issue 1; Aug. '??) ***** - 99¢
  • The Ren & Stimpy Show: Box Tops! (Issue 24; Nov. '??) *** - 99¢
  • Rocko's Modern Life: Intestinal Turmoil (Issue 2; Jul. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Rocko's Modern Life: Love Sick (Issue 3: Aug. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Rocko's Modern Life: Special Disgusting Parasite Issue (Issue 6; Nov. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Simpson's Comics (Issue 31; ???. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Issue 48; Jul. '??) * - 99¢
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Issue 57; Apr. '??) ***** - 99¢
  • Superman: In Startling 3-D Life-Like Action! (Three-Dimension Adventures; 3-D Super Glasses Missing) ** - 99¢
  • Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Issue 9; Fall '97) **** - 99¢
  • Tales from the Crypt (Issue 23; Mar. '??) **** - 99¢
  • Undertaker: Preview Book (Issue 1; Feb. '99) *** - 99¢
  • Undertaker (Issue 1; Apr. '99) *** - 99¢
  • Undertaker (Issue 2; May. '99) ** - 99¢
BASEBALL CARDS
  • 550+ Baseball Cards (obviously, I'm not going to list them all, I started buying them, I believe, in 2001, I don't really follow the sport anymore, but I really liked Ken Griffey Jr. when I was collecting, and I have five of his cards, but anyway it's over 550 baseball cards, some of them are older, and I'll throw in the other cards I found, too, there were a few football ones and a few basketball ones, and then, two or three car cards, will also throw in binder and 36 Nine Card Sleeve Sheets) - $125 (I went to a Baseball Card Shop and they said all of them were worth about $200, but they couldn't buy any because "September is a slow season for baseball cards", so if someone wants to buy them for $125 now, I'd sell them for that, otherwise I'll just put them on eBay)
POKEMON CARDS
  • Four "Pokemon: The First Movie" Limited Edition Trading Cards (includes Electabuzz, Mewtwo, Pikachu, and Dragonite) - $8
PC
  • Atari: 30 Classic Games in One! (shipped in a paper sleeve) - $5
  • In the Groove PC Demo (from Play-Asia.com) - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)

COUPON
  • Play-Asia.com Coupon Code for $5 off your next purchase of $50 or more (expires 10/28/06) - FREE (PM me for 8 digit code, all I ask is that you leave positive feedback)

MISC
  • Misc. Bundle (everything listed below in this section) - $10 (or free with the purchase of $50 or more; averages out to 66¢ per item)
  • Burger King Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Boba Fett Toy (SEALED) - $2.50
  • Burger King Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Boba Fett Toy (OPENED) - $2
  • McDonald's Happy Meal Spyro the Dragon 4 Handheld Game - $2.50
  • McDonald's Happy Meal Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg Handheld Game - $2.50
  • McDonald's Happy Meal Amy & Rogue Volleyball Handheld Game - $2.50
    [*]Nintendo Winter 2002 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
    [*]Nintendo Summer 2003 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
    [*]Nintendo Winter 2003 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
    [*]Nintendo Summer 2004 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
    [*]Nintendo Winter 2004 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
  • Nintendo Summer 2005 Product Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
  • GameBoy Advance Instruction Booklet - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
  • Dead Rising Sticker (from Play-Asia.com) - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
  • God Hand Sticker (from Play-Asia.com) - 99¢ (or free with any purchase)
  • Six Mad Catz GameBoy Advance Game Cases (2x Indigo, 2x Glacier, 2x Arctic) - $2.50
  • Three Nyko GameBoy Advance Game Cases (2x Indigio, 1x Glacier) - $1.50

EVERYTHING
  • Everything listed above - PM me if you are interested
MY WANTS

GREEN STUFF
  • CASH (PayPal)
WWE DVDS (#1-Most Wanted llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll #32-Low Want)
  1. WrestleMania 2000 (2-Disc, not Anthology version)
  2. WrestleMania XIX (2-Disc, not Anthology version)
  3. WrestleMania XV (1999 Pressing, not Anthology version)
  4. WrestleMania XX Flipcase (I don't need the discs, just the flipcase that came with the 2004 pressing)
  5. Brock Lesnar: Here Comes the Pain
  6. RAW Tenth Anniversary
  7. Trish Stratus: 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed
  8. The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers
  9. Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: A Life in Wrestling
  10. The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
  11. The Monday Night War: RAW is WAR vs. Monday Nitro
  12. The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior
  13. Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story
  14. Brian Pillman: Loose Canon
  15. Holiday Tribute to the Troops
  16. Greatest Wrestling Stars of the 80s
  17. Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?
  18. InVasion
  19. Rob Van Dam: One of a Kind
  20. Hard Knocks: The Christ Beniot Story
  21. RAW Homecoming
  22. Undertaker: This is My Yard
  23. Road Warriors: The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag-Team in Wrestling History
  24. History of WrestleMania I-IX
  25. Rey Mysterio: 619
  26. 'Cause Stone Cold Said So
  27. Shawn Michaels: Boyhood Dream
  28. The Best of the Intercontinental Championship
  29. Andre the Giant
WWE DVDS THAT I ALREADY OWN (not for sell/trade)
  • Best of RAW 1 & 2
  • BloodBath: Wrestling's Most Incredible Steel Cage Matches
  • Bret "Hitman" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
  • D-Generation X
  • From the Vault: Shawn Michaels
  • Hall of Fame 2004 Induction Ceremony
  • The History of the WWE Championship
  • Hollywood Hulk Hogan: Hulk Still Rules
  • Hulk Hogan: The Complete Anthology (pre-ordered from WWEShop.com)
  • Jake "the Snake" Roberts: Pick Your Poison
  • John Cena: Word Life
  • McMahon
  • nWo: Back in Black
  • SummerSlam 2006
  • Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker
  • Triple H: The Game
  • Undertaker: He Buries Them Alive
  • Vengeance 2006
  • WrestleMania X-Seven
  • WrestleMania X8
  • WrestleMania XX (discs only, hoping someone will trade me their flip case for my slimline amary & $5)
  • WrestleMania 21
  • WrestleMania 22
  • WrestleMania: The Complete Anthology
The prices listed above (for my part of list, at least) are starting prices. I'd like to get that out them, but they are certainly negotiable. As always, thanks for your interest.

-- Smash Bro

I got a couple of the WWE/F DVDs that you are wanting. Here are the ones I have on your want list. Check out the link in my trade list, I have a lot of other WWE/F, ECW, FMW, and other MISC wresting DVDs on it. I think I have around 68 or so wrestling DVDs. I'm not desperate to get rid of these, but I would if the price is right. LMK what you think and if you see anything else on my list of movies or games that you like.

The Best of the Intercontinental Championship
Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story
Greatest Wrestling Stars of the 80s
Hard Knocks: The Chris Beniot Story
Holiday Tribute to the Troops
The Monday Night War: RAW is WAR vs. Monday Nitro
Rey Mysterio: 619
Rob Van Dam: One of a Kind
The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
Trish Stratus: 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed
The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
WrestleMania XV (1999 Pressing, not Anthology Version)
WrestleMania 2000 (2-Disc, not Antholoy version)
WrestleMania XIX (2-Disc, not Anthology version)
WrestleMania XX Box

Bump, RiJ, what would you want for all of the WrestleMania DVDs I want? Or is there anything on my list that you want? I'd really love to trade if possible. I don't know if you'd be interested in the Paul Bearer/Undertaker Action Figure set, but if you are let me know.

[quote name='smash bro']Bump, RiJ, what would you want for all of the WrestleMania DVDs I want? Or is there anything on my list that you want? I'd really love to trade if possible. I don't know if you'd be interested in the Paul Bearer/Undertaker Action Figure set, but if you are let me know.[/quote]

I don't really see anything I'm interested in. If you want pm me an offer for those wrestlemania dvds and i'll let you know what i think.

CML if you still want some wrestling dvds, also have some not listed, as well as books and mags.

Wow that isn't bad...congrats. Would you want to buy back that WWE Monday Night Wars DVD, I watched it but would be willing to sell it back to ya since you put it on your wants list.

Whatever you sold it to me for (I forget at the moment.) Add $1.75 to ship it (actual charge, I do not overcharge as you know). I would say that is pretty fair man.

Can you hold onto it for a while? I really don't have much money right now, but will soon because I'm getting a job at Best Buy (they get my Drug Test results tomorrow, and if I'm clean, which I am, they'll offer me a job), so when I have a constant source of income, I can buy.

I have the Wrestlemania XX Flipcase edition. I wouldn't mind trading it, but what can you throw in to me. (Shipping alone is probably going to be $3.00 so...)

Is the case in pretty good condition and with chapter insert? I'll pay $8 PayPal, this

Atari: 30 Classic Games in One, the In the Groove PC Demo, and the Play-Asia coupon code.

Or I could trade you Wreckless Intent. Or Royal Rumble for the SNES if you don't have it, I know you bought my copy of RAW on the SNES. Did you ever get RAW to work?

Yeh, pretty much perfect. The glue that holds the plastic disc holders in is kinda weak, but every set I have like that has the same problem after a year or two. I just super glue it back in, but I haven't touched this one yet because it isn't too bad.

So you'll pay $8.00 and send me your version?

Yeah, I sold the Hogan on Amazon. Sorry, I don't have the Mankind. The only other Classic Superstars I have are the Undertaker/Paul Bearer set that I have listed above.

Sorry, I don't have the Mankind action figure. The only other action figures that I have are the Undertaker and Paul Bearer that are listed above. And yeah, the Hogan figure was sold on Amazon. Here's the Mankind fig on eBay, but it's BIN for $40.

Ya, I wouldn't pay more than $11 for an action figure that probably cost like $6 at Toys R US a year or 2 ago...

Do you still want the Monday Night Wars DVD too?

Ya. I actually found a tub in my basement with a TON of figures from 1999-2002. (About 25 wrestlers, 1 Raw is War Ring, 1 Wrestlemania Ring (with fancy trunbuckles) and a Smackdown ring with jumbotron and the entrance way. I also have the steel cage and Hell in A Cell attatchments and belts and accessories.

DVDs:
Wrestlemania XX (mint)
Mick Foley: Hard Knocks & Cheap Pops (Mint)
Mick Foley: Greatest Hits and Misses (Mint)
Monday Night Wars

I have only watched every DVD once so they are basically new.

I also have Summerslam 99' on VHS and 3 tapes of Raw is War (the one after Owen Hart died, and 2 random tapes from 99-01) and the 3 MTV WWF shows that aired (Mankind Hosts a show where amatuer wrestlers compete, there is True Life w/ HHH and Chyna, and One more, I have to look it up).

I also have a Tag Team championship belt I bought from a live Smackdown show.

I also have hardcover copies of both of Mick Foley's autobiographies. (Great books, if you have not read I suggest you do) Pics are on the link on my TL.

I also have a WWF New York t-shirt from the store in NYC, and a Rock hat.
I think that just about does it.

I'll have to think about those, I'm interested in the Monday Night War and Micke FOley's Greatest Hits & Misses DVDs, but right now, I can really only do trades except for the $8 I'm sending. So, $8 and WrestleMania XX Standard Case for WrestleMania XX Flip Case? Also, does the flip case has the insert? And I we also swapping discs, or are we just keeping the ones that we already have? They're both the same, so there's erally no point in risking them getting damaged during shipping.

Ya, I agree, it is not worth getting damaged during shipping. I also do not see a point on sending the insert too because I do not think it is different. It is the same one as your picture has.

Look, I need to check with my brother on trading this though because it was bought for the both of us. As soon as I know, I will PM you. Didn't realize this until now but I do not want to sell it if my brother wants it.

[quote name='smash bro']Is the case in pretty good condition and with chapter insert? I'll pay $8 PayPal, this

Atari: 30 Classic Games in One, the In the Groove PC Demo, and the Play-Asia coupon code.

Or I could trade you Wreckless Intent. Or Royal Rumble for the SNES if you don't have it, I know you bought my copy of RAW on the SNES. Did you ever get RAW to work?[/quote]
I didn't see your qeustion before. I saw you asked "I know you bought my copy of RAW on the SNES. Did you ever get RAW to work?" and when I answered "Yeh, pretty much perfect", I meant the DVD case's conditon, not the game. I cleaned the game vigourously and got it to work like 1 out of 6 times lol. I played it but I thought it was kinda lame. The chairs under the ring were cool though.

Funny story. I actually bought this game "complete" from amazon.com for like $15.00 2 years ago. (I was into collecting complete SNES games). When it came, the game, box and manual REEKED of smoke. I live in a smoke free household. I had it in my game library, but other games started to smell too. So I took it out, and smashed it against the wall as hard as I could, breaking the game and I burned the box and manual in a fire. LOL. I hate when people send shit that stinks of smoke. It is disgusting. So I never got to play it that time around and I guess I forgot about it.

Would you be willing to trade SummerSlam 2006 for NWO 2002? I know you can't get NWO anymore because it is OOP so I figured it might be a good trade for a common DVD that you cans till get cheap in the stores. Just trying to help ya out. Let me know man.

I don't know if you are trading / selling it but I really would love to see it.

Would you be willing to trade SummerSlam 2006 for NWO 2002? I know you can't get NWO anymore because it is OOP so I figured it might be a good trade for a common DVD that you cans till get cheap in the stores. Just trying to help ya out. Let me know man.

I don't know if you are trading / selling it but I really would love to see it.

No thanks, I really didn't like No Way Out 2002 was that great of a PPV. I've got all I want from that PPV on my NWO: Back in Black DVD.

If you want to see the PPV, though, Amazon.com has it for $12.99.

bread's done
Back