FS/FT OEM 360 VGA CABLE $12 + 1GB Memstick Pro Duo - Spring Tuition Bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami_bomb3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Open to trade offers, but want Paypal most.

As you can see from my list, I'm open to trade for just about whatever you've got.
If anything, I'm looking for good PSX games right now (and as you can see by my list, I've got discriminating tastes ;))

POR FAVOR, PAYPAL ONLY WHEN DEALING WITH MONIES PEOPLE. LOL.

I STRONGLY PREFER SIMULTANIOUS PAYMENT/SHIPPING, BUT I HAVE SHIPPED 1ST BEFORE.

PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

Looking to Sell/Trade:

most if not all my current :xbox:

:psp:
Sony Official 1GB Memory Card - $10 with memory stick adapter, shipped Sold to a friend.

:360:
OEM VGA cable -- works great, used for a week or so then got an HDTV with component inputs - $12 shipped. -- pending CorporalJackson

:segacd:
Sewer Shark Jewel Case w/ manual -
WWF Rage in the Cage -

:ps2:
Mana Khemia LE pre-order (SOLD OUT AT ROSENQUEEN) - make an offer
Phantom Brave Double Jump Strategy Guide - $20

:pc:
Half-Life 2 Orange Box - Used, installed once, then got rid of my Vista partition - $30 shipped
Disc-only Oblivion w/ Uriel Septum coin - $5

:dvd: -- (very good/great condition = little/no scratches, all inserts unless noted)
Cowboy Bebop Sessions 2+3 - Used, but in very good condition - $8 a piece, $12 for both

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex - Used, great condition - $12

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence *Pre-Recall* -- $3 (if you don't know, the initial print had hearing-impared english subs only. That's why the low price)

Wolf's Rain Vol 1 - Used only a couple times, in great condition (Foil-ish cover, insert in perfect condition) - $12

:comics:
Planetary Vol 1 Trade Paperback - Bent Front and Back covers, but otherwise perfect contents - $6 ::Magnificent Warren Ellis comic book -- I highly picking it up, even if it isn't from me :D::

:gadgets:
Zune 30 + Sync Cable - $80 sold to my girlfriend's friend/coworker
A grip of MicroUSB 2.0 cables (the kind phones and psps and every other gadget known to man use)
MacBook Pro AppleCare package -- $300 shipped -- bought it too late, need to recoup costs :/

Individual Gaming items items will be $4 shipped First Class.

I ship USPS to anywhere in the United States with tracking. Insurance is available at buyer's request (and expense).

WANTS:
PS2/Wii Component Cables
Good 2D games (2.5D is acceptable)
PSX games (good, pref. 1st party, Capcom, or puzzle games)

HAVES (in not particular order): :)cold:=PRY FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS (YOU'VE GOT TO WORK TO GET THESE...)) ALL ARE WITH CASES/COMPLETE UNLESS NOTED
SYSTEMS ARE LISTED PRIMARILY FOR REFERENCE -- MOST LIKELY NOT SELLING MY 360/DREAMCAST/DS/ETC.
***=CURRENTLY PLAYING/INVOLVED WITH
:ds: - Launch Day DS Phat
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 64 DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow:cold::cold:
Kirby Canvas Curse kinda sorta pending, but haven't heard back from SkiHawk
Madden '05
Meteos
::muffledvoice::

:psp: - Ice Silver PSP Slim (Latest CFW installed...)
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness***

:ps2: - Launch Day Slim (when my phat died out the week before...)
Odin Sphere:cold:
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (for $20 at Gamestop :shrug:)
Phantom Brave (can you tell I like NIS games?)
Ratchet: Deadlocked
God of War GH trading for omega boost (psx)
Guilty Gear X

:gc: Black w/ a wavebird and lotsa controllers
Animal Crossing w/ Memory Card
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Bros Melee:cold:
Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe

:psx: - Don't know exactly...after Dual Shock, but before they took away the serial port (i used to have a gameshark for it...)
mostly disc only (those that are not are *'d)
Star Ocean 2*
Brave Fencer Musashi w/ Final Fantasy VIII Sample Disc
Megaman 8:cold:
Megaman X4
Wild 9
Oddworld: Abe's Oddessey
discs 2 and 3 of Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Anthology GH :cold:

:dreamcast: - Launch Day System :D:cold:
(see above PSX note)
Virtua On - Oratorio Tangram*
Jet Grind Radio
D2
Ecco - Defender of the Future
Toy Commander
::MUFFLEDVOICES::

:xbox: Launch Window hardware (icluding fatty controller)
Mechassault :)p)
Ninja Gaiden (original)
Halo
Metal Arms - Glitch in the System (i loved Tiny Tank...)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (

yessir -- shoot me a PM or two and we'll talk ;)

Also: my class schedule's a little funky for winter -- I'm only really home to to business from 10 AM-2 PM and 11PM-12AM PST T-Th -- any other day of the week i'm awake at normal, human hours :D

bump -- got a bunch o' pendings right now, added a couple things.

anyone know why OP title isn't changing? it's supposed to be this

FS/FT Mana Khemia Pre-Order; Orange Box PC; Apple Care Macbook Pro $300

bump before class...

anybody who can help me changing the thread title would be greatly appreciated, as it advertises things no longer available.

I'm doing it (i think) the same way i used to -- editing the title of the first post.

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']bump before class...

anybody who can help me changing the thread title would be greatly appreciated, as it advertises things no longer available.

I'm doing it (i think) the same way i used to -- editing the title of the first post.[/quote]

Are you editing your original post? It should change if you edit the title in the original post.

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']I've tried about ten times now, exactly the same way.

this is kinda weak. :/[/quote]

Oh, are you also hitting 'go advanced' when you are editing it? I'm not sure that makes a difference, but thats what I do.

again, exactly what i'm doing.

i updated the post to see if maybe there was some code in there that it didn't like. but nope. might just burn the list to the ground and start another thread if this doesn't get sorted out, which i hope it does :/

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']again, exactly what i'm doing.

i updated the post to see if maybe there was some code in there that it didn't like. but nope. might just burn the list to the ground and start another thread if this doesn't get sorted out, which i hope it does :/[/quote]

Yeah I'd ask a mod to close this thread and start a new one. Sounds kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back