FS/FT: Older Games Mostly (for now)

StarDuster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've just recently returned to CAG after a long hiatus and this trade list is so outdated it's pathetic. I'm currently in the process of redoing my list and wants... stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning bumb.

Have responded to everyone so far via PM. Won't be home until later tonight for those that PM after I have posted this.

Mid-day bump.

New stuff added. Some items are now pending, expect a few more to be by this evening as I'm only awaiting a couple of confirmation PMs.

Thanks for looking!

[quote name='Placebo']CML for SF2 (Genesis), Phantasy Star, MK3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic Spinball

Cheers.[/quote]

Placebo, the only thing I seen our your list that immediately interest me is Fallout 3 (360).

If you happen to get anymore Blurays though, let me know.

[quote name='Geoff Mendicino']socom confrontation was that fun for you, huh[/quote]

Well, what I played was pretty fun. I didn't enjoy the lack of integration with your PSN friends list however. The only real reason I got the game anyway was to play with two friends, but they didn't play often. I just went back to playing Team Fortress 2 because I have friends on there playing nearly constantly. I don't enjoy online shooters that much without friends in game with me.

Bump.

In the memory of my new brand new Elite that died at the very young age of 2 days. Maybe around 5 hours of playtime on it total...

Props to Dell dell though, they are shipping me a new console out in 7-10 days. I'm still disappointed with the life span of this purchase tho. Especially since my launch 360 is sitting right beside it still working like a charm...

Note: The Elite was a Falcon, not a Jasper. Here's to hoping round 2 I get a Jasper. But, I'll settle for one that works like it's supposed to, regardless of model.

It's been awhile, so I'll give this a bump. Especially since I'm REALLY looking to pick up some Microsoft Points and The Last Remnant... and my gold subscription runs out in about a month as well... Hmmm...

Anyway -- BUMP.

bread's done
Back