fs/ft olympus stylus710 digital camra

Do you have a photo of your actual camera? I have some interest in it. CML and let me know if you see anything, thanks:)

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAGs dealing with the OP should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first, though feedback links to other sites for deals already conducted might be helpful, such as eBay, GTZ, or TGN.

im looking for somewheres about 140 its reatails for well over 200 if interested in pictures please pm me your email and i will snap some when i get home...in a trade only looking for game consoles ps2 xbox..xbox 360

i dont mind to send first to some members i have 1 feedback waiting on this site and i have afew on other sites if interested please send pms thanks

Hi. I'm hoping you'll see this and possibly reply, because I haven't been able to get in touch with you otherwise.

I'm waiting on the PSP, and it's been over a week since you said you shipped it...do you know when I can expect it?

This person is a scammer. He told me he shipped the PSP a week and a half ago, but I just found a thread he posted on digitpress.com, where he's selling the same PSP. Requesting he be banned.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']This person is a scammer. He told me he shipped the PSP a week and a half ago, but I just found a thread he posted on digitpress.com, where he's selling the same PSP. Requesting he be banned.[/QUOTE]

CoffeeEdge, if you are looking for a PSP, cml.

bread's done
Back