FS/FT: PS1 RPG's with guides, DC fighters, Nintendogs BF + more! Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I plan to list these games on Ebay over the weekend if I can't sell/trade them soon. I'm mostly looking for cash, but will trade for wanted items. My most significant wanted item at the moment is Suikoden II. Images of the items will be posted at the end. Here is a link to my wanted list -- http://gametz.com/usertab/KingofGames/tab/AllWanted.html. Without further ado, here is the list of games:

Nintendo DS:
Nintendogs: Best Friends

Playstation:
Civilization II
Dragon Warrior VII w/ guide (Discs are pristine)
Intelligent Qube
Lunar: Eternal Blue **GUIDE SOLD**
Lunar: Silver Star Story w/ guide
Star Ocean Second Story w/ guide
Tomba
Valkyrie Profile guide
Xenogears w/ guide

Sega Dreamcast:
Capcom vs. SNK
Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves
Grandia II w/ music CD
Hydro Thunder
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Power Stone
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter III: Double Impact
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Sword of the Berserk: Gutt's Rage

[quote name='pimp tyranny']anything in my list for the Valk guide?[/QUOTE]

Did you have any of my wanted items? That's about all I'm looking for outside of cash, at the moment.

[quote name='Panda']How much for Dragon Warrior VII???[/QUOTE]

Were you interested in the guide as well? I'm looking to get $55 plus shipping for the two, or $30 plus shipping just for the game.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I'll throw in an offer of $400 for the lot. If you see anything on my trade list maybe we could a cash/trade combo.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep the offer in mind, but I am looking to get more than $16 per item on the average.

Yes, but that's for first class shipping sans delivery confirmation. The post office doesn't allow me to use DC on first class items unless they are nearly an inch thick.

i'm interested in soul calibur, street fighter alpha 3, street fighter double impact, and fatal fury. cml (including collection) in my sig and send me a pm. i'm very interested in these games so let me know thanks

[quote name='endlessPRO']you get my pm kingofgames?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, I'll check my PM's right now.

Nope, none within the last week.

[quote name='mrb0jangles']i'm interested in soul calibur, street fighter alpha 3, street fighter double impact, and fatal fury. cml (including collection) in my sig and send me a pm. i'm very interested in these games so let me know thanks[/QUOTE]

I looked very briefly, but didn't see anything that stood out immediately. Did you happen to have any of my wanted collection items? Do you have any interest in buying them?

I've got a trader who is interested in the lot at the $550 price tag. However, I'm not sure if I want to let everything go for that much. In any case, can you link me to your list, just for curiousity's sake?

[quote name='KingofGames']Those are possibly pending in several other trades, sorry. I've got so many offers, it's hard to keep up with everything. >_

I still have your offer in mind. However, I feel that I could easily get more on Ebay, as both items are in fantastic shape. I'll let you know what I ultimately decide.

[quote name='KingofGames']Paypal or money order, it's up to you. Do you have a paypal account?[/quote]

Yes i use it to pay for things i buy in Ebay or stuff like that.

If the Valkyrie Profile guide is still available, I might be interested in that. I have a Suikoden II guide I could trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back