FS/FT: PSP,GCN, DS, PS2, Xbox, PC, + Guides...prices listed!!

[quote name='cdeener']Bump and you need to update your want list since your selling/trading your PSP.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to keep the PSP wants until I can get rid of the PSP, because if I can't get rid of it there are still games I'd like to get for it. Thanks for the bump Curtis!

[quote name='maccabee72']I'm going to keep the PSP wants until I can get rid of the PSP, because if I can't get rid of it there are still games I'd like to get for it. Thanks for the bump Curtis![/QUOTE]

Understood. Just was wondering and here's another bump to the top.

Damn, I haven't completely decided if I want to trade my PSP now! I was out tonight and got a game of HSG, then a game of NES Blades of Steel, then a game of TG16 Galaga, and then a game of SNES DK Country....all in about an hour. I was riding at night, so the recent motion sickness, didn' effect me. Anyway, this probably won't be on my trade list for much longer, so if anyone has any offers they better get them in now.......

[quote name='kimsh0t']got a want list for psp?[/QUOTE]

I'm really only looking for money right now, but would also take some xbox games to offset the price. Check my tradelist below.

[quote name='Scarface7']I really want that copy of Growlanser: Generations. CML or let me know how much.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't see anything.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']HALO 2 FOR 256 San Disk Pro DUO ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but Halo 2 is at the low end of my want list right now.

bread's done
Back