FS/FT: Rock Band Strat (360)

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I've got 3 guitars for my 360 now. I'm keeping the wireless Les Paul, but am perfectly willing to trade/sell either the GH2 Xplorer or the Rock Band Strat (I just assumed more people would be interested in the Strat).
I'm looking for about $40+shipping. The Strat is currently unopened (in its internal brown box, not the RB box). I can leave it that way or open it and check it out for whoever buys it.

Not really interested in trading since I buy pretty much every game I want, but there are a couple recent Wii titles that I may be interested in, namely: Zack and Wiki, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor 2.
Wii Points or Live Points cards/codes of equivalent value would be acceptable too. Wii points would be difficult to do in the right amount since they only come in 2000 point ($20) increments which would cover the guitar, but not shipping. If you have a FedEx (or similar) shipping account, problem solved though. A 4000 points Live card would probably be almost dead on and I'd take the code as payment.

Feel free to make other offers, but I'm likely not going to be all that flexible on price since this seems to be going rate on eBay and the like. I just wanted to make sure some real gamers got a chance at something they currently can't get their hands and may need (for a bassist).

[quote name='nosferatu51']I've got 3 guitars for my 360 now. I'm keeping the wireless Les Paul, but am perfectly willing to trade/sell either the GH2 Xplorer or the Rock Band Strat (I just assumed more people would be interested in the Strat).
I'm looking for about $40+shipping. The Strat is currently unopened (in its internal brown box, not the RB box). I can leave it that way or open it and check it out for whoever buys it.

Not really interested in trading since I buy pretty much every game I want, but there are a couple recent Wii titles that I may be interested in, namely: Zack and Wiki, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor 2.
Wii Points or Live Points cards/codes of equivalent value would be acceptable too. Wii points would be difficult to do in the right amount since they only come in 2000 point ($20) increments which would cover the guitar, but not shipping. If you have a FedEx (or similar) shipping account, problem solved though. A 4000 points Live card would probably be almost dead on and I'd take the code as payment.

Feel free to make other offers, but I'm likely not going to be all that flexible on price since this seems to be going rate on eBay and the like. I just wanted to make sure some real gamers got a chance at something they currently can't get their hands and may need (for a bassist).[/quote]

Hey. I want your Xplorer, how much are you asking for it?

bread's done
Back