FS/FT: Shadowrun

ZAAXADAU

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have got a copy of Shadowrun which I would like to trade or sell. It was just purchased over the weekend and is in mint condition, of course.

I want:

Earth Defence Force 2017
Saints Row
Oblivian
$50

Heres the thing: I won't trade outright for just a copy of any of the games on my want list, seeing as I could buy any of them on eBay for $20 or so. If you want to trade, I will take a combination of two of those games.

I'll consider other offers as well. I'd like to get rid of this ASAP.

I'll be sending PMs when I get home tonight. Please check the original post again, as I have edited it to make my wants more clear. Thanks!

I might be willing to trade for my Saint's Row. Oh, and I won't throw in money, since that game's worth will plummet worse than Viva Pinata's did when it came out. Hopefully that doesn't sound mean, but its true.

[quote name='jousley']Oblivion for $20 on Ebay?...heh..good luck with that.[/quote]

If you check completed auctions under advanced search, you'll see that there are almost 40 auctions of this game that were won for between $20 and $30. The completed auctions checkbox is a great tool for running comps.

[quote name='ZAAXADAU']If you check completed auctions under advanced search, you'll see that there are almost 40 auctions of this game that were won for between $20 and $30. The completed auctions checkbox is a great tool for running comps.[/QUOTE]

Give it two weeks and do the same for Shadowrun and you will get about as many matches ;) Heck already a few Shadowrun auctions that went for around $35...and the games been out only a week. Not my business, your game to trade, but I think its a bit much to ask for two of those games for one. Free Bump at least! :)

wow 2 games? not worth it since its a multiplayer only game...probably go down to $40 or $30 next month or 2...maybe one, i have Earth Defence Force 2017

would u take any of the following

XBOX 360

Xmen: Official Game
Test Drive Unlimited
College Hoops 2k7
Madden 07
Tom Clancy's:Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

XBOX

Halo 2 + BONUS (Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack)
Fable

bread's done
Back